Abandoned on Fire

Is there any difference piggy-wise between the different versions of the a320?  I've seen a320e and a320+ and maybe some others.  All run piggy and opendingux?

Geneva, NY

Links? I dont know of any a320 variation, but tons of 330 ones. Basically, I wouldnt buy anything besides the a320 on dealextreme... or the a330 psp lookin game king thang. Period.

Abandoned on Fire

Maybe just one variation, they all look like this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dingoo-A320E-Ha … 3cc5484921

São Paulo, Brazil

I agree with Bleo, go for A320. It's consolidated, opendingux runs like a pro on it and I bet Marc will give some spare time to this plataform in the near future.

Abandoned on Fire

But is that one I linked just an "upgraded" case with colored buttons or is there something actually different about it?

Tokyo, Japan

Grrrrr, dingux not booking past splash screen. I think my card adaptor is bad

Geneva, NY
egr wrote:

But is that one I linked just an "upgraded" case with colored buttons or is there something actually different about it?

No idea. These are all bootlegs of bootlegs of bootlegs. If you cant find any info on dingoonity forums or youtube videos of ners running dingux emulators on it, don't buy it.

Tokyo, Japan

fuck me this is a lot harder than first time I did it, still cant get it working.

Abandoned on Fire
bleo wrote:
egr wrote:

No idea. These are all bootlegs of bootlegs of bootlegs. If you cant find any info on dingoonity forums or youtube videos of ners running dingux emulators on it, don't buy it.

Just realized I've been saying 320 when it's actually a 330 tongue
Anyway, I'll check that forum for clarification!

EDIT: no it's not fuhh

Last edited by egr (Sep 8, 2012 4:02 am)

New York, New York

By the way, there are some units of the GCW-Zero SE, which will ship running OpenDingux, still available through Sunday! It's a handheld with the Ingenic Jz4770 1GHz processor. These are the very first ones being made. They'll ship in 3 weeks as they're being made to order. http://game-consoles-worldwide.com/?page_id=17

Czech Republic

send us some results,please.

egr wrote:
ryba wrote:

LittleGPTracker syncing via audio (as a master) - Tape sync / Sync 24

Sweet!  Trying this out with my R-70 smile

That's not my idea.
I only tried to improve it.

matt.nida wrote:

That is AMAZING! So a pre-amp and a cheap Sync24 to MIDI box and you've got cross-platform Piggy MIDI sync. Amazing work!!

Tokyo, Japan

Finally got OD installed! Anyone know how to make the sound mixer save speakers off settings between power downs?

London, UK

Excuse the shameless pluggery, but here's a full liveset I played with just PSP Piggy and a Kaoss Pad last week: http://soundcloud.com/mattnida/live-at- … k-05-09-12

Turku, FIN

Matt, totally awesome stuff!

São Paulo, Brazil
Lazerbeat wrote:

Finally got OD installed! Anyone know how to make the sound mixer save speakers off settings between power downs?

yeah, I can't do that either. Sucks to go to the mixer every time.

Milwaukee, WI

Is the IRTG command still in LGPT? It's not showing in the PSP ghetto ESC provided, yet it's listed in the wiki.