hardcore, Australia

Bought a new megadrive and max for live today. The goodest.

I'm with defiantsystems - I recently discovered this project, if there's any way us latecomers can get our mitts on a GemMDM set, I'd be very happy!

Nottingham, UK

Dear seb, I love you.

I will assume everyone else has seen the blog post, they will all be sent out on Friday. Just to make it clear I never doubted it would happen, i was just worried and irritated there had been no contact in months

Canada
herr_prof wrote:

You guys are wack.

.FILTHadelphia
Ether wrote:

I'm with defiantsystems - I recently discovered this project, if there's any way us latecomers can get our mitts on a GemMDM set, I'd be very happy!

For real. I don't mind the wait as long as it means a quality build. I have so much on my plate with other trackers that by the time I got it I'd be ready for it.

Hey everyone, I used Seb's amazing GEN/MDM in a video I made with musician Miaoux Miaoux. GENMDM for drums & lead. MSSIAH (C64 for other bits) Hard drives, floppy drives etc. Everything is played live on an MPC & MIDI guitar then looped.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxywOFwIpbc

James

Unsubscribe

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Dublin, Ireland

So, any news in the last couple of weeks? Units/emails recieved? I've heard nothing myself.

Don't mean to appear to be whining... just curious.

1030 wrote:

Hey everyone, I used Seb's amazing GEN/MDM in a video I made with musician Miaoux Miaoux. GENMDM for drums & lead. MSSIAH (C64 for other bits) Hard drives, floppy drives etc. Everything is played live on an MPC & MIDI guitar then looped.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxywOFwIpbc

James

That was rather enjoyable. smile

San Francisco
defiantsystems wrote:

If anyone backs out can I have their spot?

what he said!

Houston, TX

I mean, I pre-ordered mine as soon as I saw that he was making the GEN/MDM interfaces. That was some time around March. It's Novemeber now, and I still haven't heard anything from him.

That said, read back in this thread if you're worried about your interface not getting to you. Keep in mind that he is making each one of these BY hand, one by one. So of course, this takes time. I have every bit of faith that Seb will follow through and finish each one of these interfaces.

^_^ be patient!

Well, not wanting to be on the receiving end of grief I hadnt posted anything, but no i didnt receive any contact from him this weekend so im assuming its delayed.

Its understandable to have delays, i just want to be kept informed thats all.

Dublin, Ireland

I'm not worried, just checking up on this every now and then.

Impatient in a 'kid before christmas' kind of way, rather than an 'angry customer' manner. big_smile

Last edited by iNFOTOXIN (Nov 13, 2012 2:46 pm)

Houston, TX

Yep, that's the way it is. If no information or updates are posted, assume delays. Seb is a hugely trusted member of the community, so he'll follow through. i'm on the same boat as you, frankly. I would like to be updated more often, but then again, when I think about it, how awesome is it going to be when I get that email saying my interface is on its way? gaaaaaaah

Dublin, Ireland

Just got the email.

I am many excites.

O.O

ad-hell-aide

19 units shipped today.

emails sent out.

there are 5 units left to be built and tested.