I might be selling it later on, if anyone is genuinely interested! Also I'm going to attempt a pokéballboy when all my packages arrive! Wish me luck! c;

Louisiana
Toastypinecone wrote:

I might be selling it later on, if anyone is genuinely interested! Also I'm going to attempt a pokéballboy when all my packages arrive! Wish me luck! c;

Haha I too have been working on plans for a pokeball gameboy. Been debating on full case pokeball or a half and half of a pokeball and a pokemon. Had about 3-4 different sketch layouts on what I want to do.

Louisiana

Recent order I just completed. Proud of these bad boys.

Fuzzy boys for the masses!!!

Vex wrote:

Those are... Those are fuzzy? O: How do?

washington
Vex wrote:

...dear god

how much are they?

Edit: Toastypinecone, that porkchopboy gives me a great idea smile

Last edited by basspuddle (Nov 17, 2012 1:06 am)

Louisiana

Sorry Toasty i cant tell you how its done man youll have to go through all the pain I did too lol. Heres a hint though..DO NOT use super glue..terrible results.

And Basspuddle, as for pricing thatll be up to the person these were made for, but I believe a price of around 40$ was spoken about. As for buying from me directly itll also be around 40$ unless you provide the case Ill do it for around 20$. Also down for deals of Ill send you one if my cases already clothed for a partial trade for a blank case from you, i typically knock off around 10$ if you send me a case as partial trade. However, if youre intetested, I am going to be backed up for about a month or so and Im only taking on special orders for close friends due to a huge order I just got. Best bet right now would be just wait for the person/s that will be selling these to post them for sale. I would tell you who this person/persons are but Im not sure if they are wanting to release whothey are yet and Ill leave that to them, respectively, to announce when ready.

Now for a recent test case Im working on..

Hungary

I just do not see it select and start buttons?

matt's mind
Vex wrote:

dude....

DUDE!!!!!

just in time for winter too!  those look sick man, so great. 

your corner adhesive strategy is top-notch, i bet its a pain to work the rounded corner smooth like that...

Chicago

Features:
-1/8" prosound
-custom buttons
-matching screen plate
-matching power switch
-power led replacement
-vinyl dyed
-matching ems carts
-4xled backlights
-biverted

Murcia, Spain
GoingHam wrote:

Features:
-1/8" prosound
-custom buttons
-matching screen plate
-matching power switch
-power led replacement
-vinyl dyed
-matching ems carts
-4xled backlights
-biverted

BEAUTIFUL pieces of art.
Just for the sake of curiosity, did you spray painted everything with vinyl dye? The START, SELECT buttons too?

GoingHam wrote:

Features:
-1/8" prosound
-custom buttons
-matching screen plate
-matching power switch
-power led replacement
-vinyl dyed
-matching ems carts
-4xled backlights
-biverted

White one is beautiful. Nicely done!

Tempe, AZ

snes boy
still needs some work

ohgodno, Indiana

Cant wait to see these for sale heart ganna need 2 or 3 wink

saintpaul, mn
b4by f4c3 wrote:

Cant wait to see these for sale heart ganna need 2 or 3 wink

Yeah. I might have to cop a pink one and dark grey one. Those are sick.

Chicago
DogTag wrote:

BEAUTIFUL pieces of art.
Just for the sake of curiosity, did you spray painted everything with vinyl dye? The START, SELECT buttons too?

Vinyle dye is a bit different then spray paint (It comes in spray paint can form though). It soaks into the plastic instead of just putting a coat over the material, there for making it superior in standing up to wear and scratches. I applied it to the buttons power switch and link cover they must be of a different type of plastic as they didn't take the dye, so only the case and back battery cover are dyed. I used kitsch's start select buttons in the white one and followed this guide for the black one: http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/8581/ … t-buttons/

The Wild Wintery North

Idk can I post this? Whatever.
I was going to customize my dmg with a few things that I get for Christmas. I was thinking of only the buttons and a screen, but the problem I have is how it's going to look. Would a clear screen, clear buttons and clear st/sel buttons look good on a yellow dmg case? This is the only question I have... I'll then post a photo of the final product. No prosound and backlights and stuff cause I can't solder for shit tongue