Philly, PA, USA

WOW ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

Sweden

I've been kind of busy, and while I've bowsed the forum, I haven't been paying attention to this thread sad

Someone ought to PM me the next time stuff like this is going down!

bloomlinde, that's the pacifist hippie of whom I am the evil twin.

Sweden

Alright, I begin now.

Xonthox

Please think of me as someone who wants to be challenged.

skraw

Sweden

Done!

http://chipmusic.org/boomlinde/music/el … -alimentos

Alright, I challenge Hawkfather to do some low-keyed spy music (vibraphones, brush slaps, finger snaps wood bass, all that shiz); You are searching through Red Ferret's old apartment in Moscow, trying to find out how long he's been working for France.

Xonthox

i accept. 

the problem here is that i suck at this.  But i'm trying.

Xonthox

http://chipmusic.org/hawkfather/music/4 … sic---word

there you go

I challenge Environmental Sound Collapse to write a power pop anthem in the style of Cheap Trick.  Vocals are not necessary. 

Hopefully we'll be bopping to your tune though.

Philly, PA, USA

the quickness with which these challenges are going i think makes up for the lost time, let's keep this up

Xonthox

someone needs to change the topoc if this thread to "ESC challenged"

IL, US

haha thatd fall to me usually to change it...ok, ill give this a shot, good thing theres been some nice weather in chicago the last few days, or thisd be impossible.../me goes and listens to the stereo's 300 on repeat for inspiration

Anaheim, California

ESC writing power pop, YA!

☺☺☺
Russolo wrote:

ESC writing power pop, YA!

yikes

big_smile

East Kilbride, Scotland

This is going to be an interesting one for sure.

IL, US

so far ive written three songs, none are power pop..im going to take a shower and refocus...

IL, US

sorry, cant do it, cant get in the right headspace to write power pop at the moment, though ive written 2 industrial tracks, a weird darker downtempo track and parts of a few other songs while trying to get myself to write a power pop song

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

lol, i love the thread title. smile  e.s.c. doing a power pop song.. oh man.. def gotta get him in the right mind set for that. lol.