ad-hell-aide

Yay!

FRANCE

smile

FRANCE

Any news?
By the way I let you all know that FMDRIVE 2612 VST is out!
more at www.alyjameslab.com
++

Donated just now!
Excited to get it.

USA

Some news or an update would be nice...

Austria

Have the GenMDM been shipped already ?!?!?

Finland

Paid for one in december, still not shipped. Anyone know what's the status of the hardware?

Baltimore

I paid on December 1st and paid for the shipping upgrade a month or so ago.  I'm still waiting.

It did take quite a while for the last batch to be sent out, then for some people 2 months of shipping on top. Enough people asked if they could pay more for faster shipping that he made it an option for the latest batch, but at that point none had been built from that batch. A few weeks ago (easter weekend i think) he showed boards and parts had arrived and he was starting to build that weekend, but this is one guy building and testing by hand in his spare time. Im sure he will be in touch soon with an update

California

I happen to be selling mine if anyone is interested.

FRANCE
analog monster wrote:

It did take quite a while for the last batch to be sent out, then for some people 2 months of shipping on top. Enough people asked if they could pay more for faster shipping that he made it an option for the latest batch, but at that point none had been built from that batch. A few weeks ago (easter weekend i think) he showed boards and parts had arrived and he was starting to build that weekend, but this is one guy building and testing by hand in his spare time. Im sure he will be in touch soon with an update

+1
Yeah I know what it is like, I am actually quite slow down too on any development dealing with the fmdrive release and it is just a software, so building  electronics things... hope he make a statement soon anyway smile

kansas city
Msefk wrote:

I paid on December 1st and paid for the shipping upgrade a month or so ago.  I'm still waiting.

ive been waiting a year this month, but could wait much longer
seeing as how i cant make it myself.
cheers to little-scale! 3 cheers to midi!!!

Austria

I think a statement or more status updates is not too much to be asked for ?!
I am moving to another city by end of may, have paid the extra cost for priority shipping and still dont know if i will receive it ?

Baltimore
DUNGEONMASTER wrote:
Msefk wrote:

you've been waiting a year?!?!?!? I Though batch one was taken care of?

kansas city
Msefk wrote:
DUNGEONMASTER wrote:

you've been waiting a year?!?!?!? I Though batch one was taken care of?

there were 5 in the last batch that got left out. i was late to the punch.

but i also paid my quick delivery fee. itll be smoking when i get it.

mod edit: You know you can edit posts right? There's a link in the lower right corner.

Last edited by nitro2k01 (Apr 29, 2013 1:33 am)

FRANCE

My guess is that Seb might come up with GENMDM 103...So as we wait for some news, how do actual genmdm owners use the stuff, any music we should listen, tips n tricks, pics, mods... etc?
++