Psydney, Australia

Some guy owns the room, but all the stuff in the photo has been on the ground floor of our coveted sharehouse for almost a year now.

Taichung, Taiwan

I want!!!

Montreal, Canada

That 1200 is really out of place in that picture. It really ruins the whole thing. I would be willing to help you get rid of it, yknow, because I'm that kind of nice.

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

wtf guys i just HAVE a c64 and some of the original music software still.  Sweet thread is sweet.  I cant say I use the c64 for composing, it was a steal of a deal with a bunch of games and software just never got around to using it more then a few times, unfortunately.

hardcore, Australia

Cool story bro, but we're talking about amigas.

Ilkke - challenge you to write a song using all the amigas at once. How many channels is that?
Or a networked demo.

New York City

Milwaukee, WI

Funny story about that Mark Salud tune - Mono over at TDS actually got a hold of him and managed to acquire that exact .MOD file for remix purposes. (it may be on Aminet anyway) The release was going to be myself, Hexadeci, Destroyer and CCDM on a 12" vinyl from what I remember.

Fun times!

Milwaukee, WI

Personal favorite:

Australian Bloody Fist party:

Yes, Danger uses Amigas as well:

Milwaukee, WI
iLKke wrote:

Some guy owns the room, but all the stuff in the photo has been on the ground floor of our coveted sharehouse for almost a year now.

Check those disks for fist/strike .MODs!

$$$

New York City
TSC wrote:

Mono over at TDS actually got a hold of him and managed to acquire that exact .MOD file for remix purposes. (it may be on Aminet anyway)

Yeah it's all over aminet. I wanted to do a remix too tongue

San Francisco

Am I the only ass hat who cant get a good deal on an amiga?

Psydney, Australia

Well we ARE looking to get rid of most of the Amigas (NOT the a1200/030/16mb though!), but not sure the shipping costs would be worth it unless you're in Australia.

Milwaukee, WI
wedanced wrote:

Am I the only ass hat who cant get a good deal on an amiga?

Nope. I can't either. People hoard/collect/display.

Montreal, Canada

Maybe if you strap an a500 on the back of a hunting kangaroo, give it the scent of maple syrup, it will hop its way to Canada?

Amsterdam

So i just released this

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/10940 … miga-vol-1

I used the Amiga Soundtracker Pro sample packs (ST-XX) in Ableton Live... http://archive.org/details/AmigaSoundtr … Packsst-xx
I think it sounds fairly authentic...what do you think?

Last edited by Diskette Deluxe (Apr 28, 2013 11:28 pm)

Tokyo, Japan
iLKke wrote:

Yes, some people use amigas

your picture is broken, there aren't any Ataris.