ad-hell-aide

Hello all!

Just letting you know that I shipped some units yesterday and I will send more on Monday (the post office isn't open today / Sunday).

Keep an eye on your email inboxes, as I am sending individual emails out to people after I've sent the units.

ad-hell-aide

To be clear: I am hoping to have one third of all GenMDM batch 2 units to be posted by end of Monday.

United Kingdom
little-scale wrote:

Hello all!

Just letting you know that I shipped some units yesterday and I will send more on Monday (the post office isn't open today / Sunday).

Keep an eye on your email inboxes, as I am sending individual emails out to people after I've sent the units.

OH boy OH boy OH boy smile

Cannot wait, this summer is going to involve a hell of alot of sounds!

FRANCE

Nice news in my email box smile smile smile
looking forward to team this device with fmdrive! smile

Matthew Joseph Payne
little-scale wrote:

Hi all!

Here is quick modification on powering GenMDM version 1 PCBs using the SEGA console itself: http://little-scale.blogspot.com.au/201 … -sega.html

Just to be clear - if we perform this mod, plugging the teensy into USB won't power it AT ALL, right? So there's no risk of damaging it when plugging it into both the Sega (Nomad, in my case) and USB?

ad-hell-aide

Yep but you have to cut the trace in this step:

"Take your GenMDM Teensy. Note the underside. There is a series of three pads marked 3V 5V. Cut the trace that is between the middle pad and the pad next to the 5V sign. "

ad-hell-aide

ad-hell-aide

Of interest to GenMDM version 2 PCB owners:

http://www.little-scale.blogspot.com.au … ction.html

Matthew Joseph Payne

Yes! I got that, makes sense. Thanks! I've been powering mine from a generic little USB charger, I'm looking forward to some significant noise level improvement. wink

Thanks Seb!

hardcore, Australia

After playing around for a couple of days.

Austria

Hello Seb..
I didnt get a email yet.. i was the first one to pay for the new batch, i also paid for priority shipping and i am moving to another city by the end of this month, which means my old adress wont be anymore.. also i will change my email because i change internet providers... would be awesome to hear something from you soon ?
Thanks

FRANCE

My tracking number does not work, "product not trackable" at http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html , not sure if I read somewhere on this site that international express mail would not be trackable..not sure.
mine is shipping to FRANCE.
Just to have an estimation of the delivery time, anybody experiences that ?
++

ad-hell-aide

The post office assured me that the tracking number works. I'll go back and ask them today during my lunch break.

At any rate, they said 3 - 10 days.

RyuX: Will post yours today. I'll message you with a tracking number.

FRANCE

thanks for this info, I am fine with that smile

ad-hell-aide

RyuX: I've posted yours.

Please note: I was not able to purchase tracking, as tracking was approx. ***$60***.

Instead, I've asked for signing at the other end, which I hope is of some use.

The postage prices amaze me.

ad-hell-aide

Express shipping to Austria was ***$85***.

FYI: The signed registered non-tracked shipped was $26...