Douglas, Wyoming
TDK wrote:
Monotron wrote:

These topics just make me feel bad that I'm 17 an unemployed still.

What I didn't put is that I'm 40.... now that makes me feel quite bad as I am about 17 inside wink

We're all still a little 17 inside

Warwickshire, UK

smile

Alive and well in fucksville

Have other people pay the bills.

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

Cook at a bar and grill, it pays pretty good considering i get payed as much as plenty of people just joining the workforce out of college.

East Kilbride, Scotland

At the moment, I work in a hospital laboratory preparing blood samples for analysis. My last day is tomorrow.

Unsubscribe
e.s.c. wrote:
egr wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha that is fantastic

except for the "knopckoff" part wink

Consider any uncorrected mistakes am omage to chip thrash.

Bronx, NY

I work in the ER of a Level 1 trauma hospital here in NYC.  Admittedly, I don't like a lot of the people there but the work pays well and I get to see a lot of patients and hear a lot of stories that end up in the news, so while the job can be aggravating, it's also rather entertaining, for what its worth. 

that being said, because the work--especially the environment created by my coworkers--can be rather poisonous at times, I've begun working on the side as a blogger, and am slowly building up my body of work and my resume so I can change careers into a professional social media position.  It's somewhat difficult and time consuming, especially as a college drop out, but I figure if I can go from animation to emergency healthcare as a drop out, I can transition from healthcare to social media management, as well.