Unsubscribe

everything looks pretty without cabling big_smile

clovis CA

some excilent shwag wink

Had this MGB painted yellow on the inside with white buttons for a few years now.  It's my writing machine.  But I just installed the el_dmg kit from kitsch and it came out well.  Accidentally killed a row of pixels but since it's my writing machine and not for sale, I won't try to fix it.  Not the best picture.  The yellow is actually pretty bright.  I all it the banana boy.

onapokoya wrote:

Imagine if it was biverted.
ULTIMATE CLARITY!

It's actually pretty clear as it is.  I thought about biverting it 'cause I have a few chips laying around but I just use this for writing and I have 7 other DMGs to build so I left this one as is and will bivert the others.

Finland

Hey. Threw this together today. smile

It needs some work still of course. This is just the beginning... :]

-Biverted Teal backlight
-1/8 prosound
-SNES buttons

Vancouver, Wa

my latest smile the first two are actually FS, PM me if interested

Last edited by Burnfingers (Jun 30, 2013 7:16 pm)

South Carolina

just got done with this beauty i got the idea from burnfingerz gameboy for sale it is a yellow gameboy with:
-green led backlit buttons
-green backlight and power led
-green power switch and yellow power connector also added a 1/8 prosounded
-brand new dark grey screen protector
hope you guys like it.

Last edited by Budusy12 (Jul 3, 2013 11:21 pm)

Clifton Park, NY

Get Fresh!

8BitAesthetics wrote:

Get Fresh!

Are you f'n serious mate!!  I seriously just painted up a shell and was building this exact theme.  I just haven't assembled it yet.  Damn it to hell!

Guess I'll be rethinking the build.

Last edited by onapokoya (Jul 8, 2013 7:16 pm)

Maine

add stripes or polka dots

NC in the US of America

What's so bad about having the same color scheme as somebody else? It's not like it affects the sound or anything wink

SketchMan3 wrote:

What's so bad about having the same color scheme as somebody else? It's not like it affects the sound or anything wink

I realize I didn't have a "haha" or "lol" in that post which makes it sound angry.  I don't care that someone else had the same theme idea.  I just thought I was being creative and unique.

haha

lol

Just finished this MIDIboy.  Messed up a little bit on the spacing while drilling for the LEDs but otherwise it came out great.  Has white mode LEDs on top, white backlight, and an PCB_prosound mod.  The arduinoboy mode switch is on the bottom left.  Was going to switch out the battery LED to white but the arduino pro mini board has a red LED that shines through the speaker grill so I left the red battery LED in to match the arduino.

Unsubscribe

I really think its impractical to put midi connectors ON the gameboy... how are you supposed to hold that thing?

someday id like to try and commission a breakout box dmg with midi and audio, perhaps out a db9 jack, so you can use stock headphone to compose and then hook it to the box with midi and audio out that sits in with your live rig. Plus you can use multiple dmgs with one midi box that way with a simple db9 switch.