Earth

# # - R H Y T H M   ' N '   F A C E (Japanese, PSX)

Gotta get this one for sure. tongue

lolusa

did anyone else make a japanese psn account and buy the game that way? That was a pretty simple way.

Earth
ovenrake wrote:

did anyone else make a japanese psn account and buy the game that way? That was a pretty simple way.

Yah that would be much more ethical.

this thread is SO cool

SketchMan3 wrote:

I'm expecting lsdj kits with samples from these games in the near future If the sounds aren't under copyriht mmkay?

I missed where the idea that they're not copyright came from... unless there's some specific reason they will be. Do it anyway tho.

sweden
Cementimental wrote:
SketchMan3 wrote:

I'm expecting lsdj kits with samples from these games in the near future If the sounds aren't under copyriht mmkay?

I missed where the idea that they're not copyright came from... unless there's some specific reason they will be. Do it anyway tho.

My thoughts exactly.

UK, Leicester
ovenrake wrote:

I made a japanese psn account to buy this game a while back, but then two problems occured, I realized that I couldn't read japanese, and I didn't feel comfortable putting in my debit card details because I might be doing something that I don't want to be, athough unlikely, it's still a possibility. Second problem was that I had no money, but seeing as this has changed, I may have to buy it.

Unknown

iso is what I did (clarified)

Last edited by Digital Darwin (Jul 20, 2013 10:28 pm)

UK, Leicester

you can buy it on psp, or just make an eboot using the iso of the game

Chicago IL

pay attention the first reply was a link to the PSP version I made

Unknown

Yeah Alpine that's what I dd. And yes Saskrotch, no ones saying you didn't sweety pie

Kyle, Tx

Im trying to get this game going on OFW. Anyone do that yet?

Unknown
IndigoChild wrote:

Im trying to get this game going on OFW. Anyone do that yet?

Nope I ran it on my cfw, but I just ran the iso like Saskrotch told me to a few months back. If you mean withoout CFW I'm not sure it'd work the same, I am not really sure actually what you are even asking

Unknown
defPREMIUM wrote:

this thread is SO cool

Is Aviel actually your name?

Chicago IL

I think the only way to get it to work with OFW is to buy it from the japanese psn store.

or just put CFW on your PSP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s18WiuOQTU

Kyle, Tx

Yeah its begining to look like I will need to put CFW on it. Good bye sweet psp. Ill miss your full functionality.