GTA, ON

@DataFix - Thanks for the interest, just working on the intro sequence now, so content should be going up soon I hope.

@defPREMIUM - Thank you sir, I wasn't 100% sure if your comment was sarcastic, or if you were actually going to drive to my house and punch me haha

GTA, ON

Hey Everybody,

I just uploaded a new version of the intro sequence as well as a concept for another intro idea I had, so let me know what you guys think. Links are below:

Intro Sequence (V2)
New Intro Idea

If the intro needs a lot more work or people still aren't happy with it, I may just forgo the intro for the first few videos, just so I can get content uploaded as soon as possible.

Let me know what you think!

I like the second one better simply because it doesn't have any sound. And, to be honest, I've never actually seen an intro adding to the quality of a video before.

Nomad's Land

These are both nice. If you still wanted to work on it, you could actually combine them by using the logo from the first part in the second one, instead of the white thing. And you might want to cut that "normal" wave from the beginning of the 2nd intro. Also don't skip the intro, it's like a unique trademark for your channel. Well, those are just my quirky preferences, I trust you'll get it right smile

Finland

I like the Intro Sequence (V2) better. :I
Sound or no sound. I think it's more stylish. : ]

GTA, ON

@Idio - Thank you! I do like how the second one turned out, but I'm still a bit torn between them.

@irrlichtproject - Thanks! Thats a good suggestion and I may try it out, as I do like how the cardiograph effect turned out. I would like to include an intro, but I think people are starting to get a bit antsy waiting for content to go up haha.

@my.Explosion - Much appreciated! This may become one of those things where multiple intros are used in the channel (like Cartoon Hangover's outros) haha.

TX

I like both of the new intros; they're both stylish in different ways. I agree that if you use the new one you should cut out the "normal" wave at the beginning; best to keep it as short as possible. Also, I don't really care for that little explosion thing that happens when the logo appears. Good luck with this, though. I think it's a good idea.

GTA, ON

@Brother Android - Thank you! I am leaning towards the new intro simply because its a bit cleaner, but I'll need to tweak it a bit. At this point I may just fix up the new one and use it (perhaps temporarily) until I can work something better out.

Seattle, WA

This is sick! If you want to throw Counterattack on there I'd be very happy.

https://soundcloud.com/possibly-a-fake- … -place-lol

GTA, ON

@Dire Hit - Sure thing man, thanks for the submission!

You can put this up if you'd like.

https://soundcloud.com/nationalbroadcas … network-16

TX

These are a couple of my best tracks if you want to feature them:

https://soundcloud.com/brother-android/black-gate
https://soundcloud.com/brother-android/ … f-loathing

Last edited by Brother Android (Jul 31, 2013 11:04 pm)

Dubtropolis

your PhotoMultiplier is awesome, i'd love to use it in my videos.

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:12 pm)

GTA, ON

@NationalBroadcastNetwork - Excellent! Thanks for the submission

@Brother Android - Thanks! I'll add them to the list

@DjCUTMAN - Thanks man, feel free to use the song. You can DL the full version here. Its just licensed under CC BY-NC-SA, so just throw a link to my bandcamp page in there or something.

@Feryl - Yeah the explosion bit seems a bit out of place, I just wanted to add a bit more stuff as it felt a bit plain, and well, spaceships and stuff haha. I'm going to play around with the second intro and I'll probably end up keeping the result (for the time being at least).

To avoid losing track submissions in this thread, I'm going to ask everyone who wants to submit tracks to just shoot a quick email to [email protected] that way I can keep track of everything easier. Hopefully the track submission process will be a bit smoother in the future haha.

GTA, ON

Quick update everyone,

The adjusted "pulse" intro can be found here:
Pulse Intro V2
(with and without sound).

Also, I've sent out PM's to everyone for info so we should be rolling soon. Hopefully I'll be able to render out a few tonight and maybe even get them uploaded either this evening but probably tomorrow. I'm going to try and release them in the order that people submitted them, but at this point I'll just work on the ones that I have all of the info for.

I'll let you guys know when content starts going live.