Matthew Joseph Payne

Shit, I should probably upgrade my order to "full kit chips only presoldered" - it's gonna be ages before I can dig my components out of storage. Is that cool?

Michigan
kineticturtle wrote:

Shit, I should probably upgrade my order to "full kit chips only presoldered" - it's gonna be ages before I can dig my components out of storage. Is that cool?

Cool enough for me. cool

Jazzmarazz: 1 board (paid)
Bitman: 1 board ready-2-go (unpaid) = $49.29
Katsumbhong: 1 board ready-2-go (unpaid) = $49.29
DCS: 2 pre-soldered boards (Paid)
Kineticturtle: 1 kit, pre-soldered chips (unpaid) = $45.29
Kitsch: 2 boards (Paid)
Doctormark77: 1 board ready-2-go (Paid)
AlleyBeach: Pending

Michigan

Cartridge connectors arrived this morning, Katsumbhong. Everyone (9 people) thanks you! tongue

Taichung, Taiwan

Nice!

Michigan

Just so everyone knows, I nearly have all of the money collected so we are well on schedule!
Come Monday, the gerbers will be sent away and boards will be returned. You all know the rest. wink

Also stay tuned for many many more board printings. I am sure I have already thought of it, but send me ideas anyhow.

Yes, thank you Katsumbhong and also to you Jazzmarazz.  I really appreciate the work and effort;)

Michigan

Jazzmarazz: 2 boards (paid)
Bitman: 1 board ready-2-go (unpaid) = $49.29
Katsumbhong: 1 board ready-2-go (paid)
DCS: 2 pre-soldered boards (Paid)
Kineticturtle: 1 kit, pre-soldered chips (paid)
Kitsch: 2 boards (Paid)
Doctormark77: 1 board ready-2-go (Paid)

Nearly there. xD

Matthew Joseph Payne

Yip yip!

Straya Mate

Long, long time lurker here, just registered to see if I could still get in on this for the first batch.

I'll be cutting it close if I do, but that's how I live these days.

Need one of these desperately as Reinerziegler.de has been down for a few days now (much to my horror) and there seem to be nil other plans on the net which I can find.

I can solder the SMT IC's easy with my reflow station, so if you can, put me down for 1x blank board.

I'll send payment through asap if I make it in on this batch.

I'm in Australia also so International shipping for me.

Thanks for your work, and props to this awesome community!

I noticed the site was down the other day.... lots of great info gone

Michigan
DaRkO wrote:

Long, long time lurker here, just registered to see if I could still get in on this for the first batch.

I'll be cutting it close if I do, but that's how I live these days.

Need one of these desperately as Reinerziegler.de has been down for a few days now (much to my horror) and there seem to be nil other plans on the net which I can find.

I can solder the SMT IC's easy with my reflow station, so if you can, put me down for 1x blank board.

I'll send payment through asap if I make it in on this batch.

I'm in Australia also so International shipping for me.

Thanks for your work, and props to this awesome community!

You're safe, but only because I set aside enough money for a second board myself. tongue
in any case, one board with international shipping will be 42.85 USD. Steep, but worth it if you can justify the shipping cost.
I will PM you for payment address.

12ianma wrote:

I noticed the site was down the other day.... lots of great info gone

http://web.archive.org/web/201306221703 … iegler.de/

WayBack Machine. Someone back up the HTML from that link I supplied.

SLC, UT

http://strgzr.net/Mirror/REINER/readplus.htm

Didn't get any images or anything but the text is there.

Anyone have a copy or a link to download the software?
I'm late to grab it.  Thank you in advance.

Michigan

OMG ITS GONE FOR EVAH!

:trollface:

Gracias Amigo.

Straya Mate
Jazzmarazz wrote:

You're safe, but only because I set aside enough money for a second board myself. tongue
in any case, one board with international shipping will be 42.85 USD. Steep, but worth it if you can justify the shipping cost.
I will PM you for payment address.

http://web.archive.org/web/201306221703 … iegler.de/

WayBack Machine. Someone back up the HTML from that link I supplied.

Yesss! big_smile Paid.

And that link! heart heart heart Full 16 Bits of love to you!

I'll save as much as I can and re-host it. The PDF's are gone however so if anyone has them saved, send them to me and I'll host those too.

Oh almost forgot to add, I may be getting a ton of brand new GB Boy cart connectors soon, I'm yet to see if the have the same pin arrangement, but if I can get a steady supply, I'll gladly supply these at cost so you can include them smile

Last edited by DaRkO (Aug 19, 2013 4:47 am)