barf

that's good :)

i'm trying to find a "radio" software haha; similar to botb's "radio" where it just plays random songs on the server, i've got a thing i'm planning soon and this might come in handy

Last edited by kfaraday (Sep 30, 2013 1:07 pm)

for cm.o u mean?

barf

heheh nope (although that would be cool, i'd love for the music system on this site to be a bit more usable)

i have the cm.o radio app on my iphone and it is pretty nice

barf

! that is good

the secret is i made a website where i put all the top 7s of all the famicompos and i want to put every entry into a shuffler, i think it'd be really cool especially since i haven't been round for most of them lol

wow that is awesome.. can't wait til it is public. thanks for doing all that work duude

hm... cm.o looks nice today : ^ )

NC in the US of America

I don't know if anybody cares, but Virt is... well:

[19:28] <virt> okay check it
[19:28] <virt> shantae: half-genie hero is wayforward's latest project and we're kickstarting it, and the kickstarter has 3 days left
[19:28] <virt> so i am going to begin working on the soundtrack today, and i will stream my computer desktop, audio feed, and webcam as i do this
[19:29] <virt> so i'm going to write at least one track, and possibly more, from scratch while people watch
[19:32] <virt> in case your friends don't know about music production, i will also explain what i'm doing as i work, assuming no prior knowledge
[19:32] <virt> so they can still have a good time just watching and maybe learning a little
[19:33] <virt> should i shave or have 3-day stubble, i have my electric shaver in my hand

http://www.twitch.tv/wayforwardtv

So yeah, it is now. If anybody cares, just thought I'd let people know.

Sydney, NSW

Sooooo I've been totally out of the chip scene for a good year now. What did I miss?

seattle

chibi-tech just released an album, that should be exploding fairly soon here. nothing else has really changed that much

oh, and i guess kool skull is getting back into the scene. i wasn't around when he was a part of the community before, but i'm still excited nonetheless.

NC in the US of America

Cool shows, cool music, cm.o silliness/drama. The usual. Oh, Ubiktune released a new GAMEBOY album yikes

Chainsaw Police wrote:

Sooooo I've been totally out of the chip scene for a good year now. What did I miss?

nothing really

Does it Matter?

I don't quiet get this topic, but I just wanna share with you guys what I'm listening right now.

http://www.daheardit-records.net/en/dis … 21#release

brand new release from the D!HR guys.
Maybe you should check it ou.

Does it Matter?

I don't quiet get this topic, but I just wanna share with you guys what I'm listening right now.

http://www.daheardit-records.net/en/dis … 21#release

brand new release from the D!HR guys.
Maybe you should check it ou.

Joliette, QC, Canada

Bacon and deathwishes

Boise, ID

An off topic question, if I may, where are the vocals from in Smiletrons song "five"?