matt's mind

yeah, i know.

will be getting more though, sorry for the delay

Alive and well in fucksville
kitsch wrote:

yeah, i know.

will be getting more though, sorry for the delay

could you hold my order until you get more then combine my shipping?

matt's mind

GB BOY COLOURS are (indefinitely) a discontinued product.   CANCELLED!

just got the word from the manufacturer.

just sayin', in case anyone was wondering why (most) ebay prices went 2x or 3x overnight....   (if you can find one at the old prices, might be the time)

kitsch wrote:

GB BOY COLOURS are (indefinitely) a discontinued product.   CANCELLED!

But that's ok, because you are going to sell us replacement game boy color screens that are backlit, right?

matt's mind

put the cases in the 'clearance' section down to $5

perfect for painting, or laser etching!

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/clearance

there are only slight cosmetic flaws (specs of color in the white plastic, stress marks from de-molding), so if you're looking for a cheap platform for painting these would work very well.

there are no structural issues whatsoever.  entirely cosmetic.

matt's mind

from the newsletter

hey everybody!

ui (iloveui.com) outdid himself, and topped all the other owls he's done for our shirts so far

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/ki … nt-t-shirt

pretty nuts, right?

owl perched on a skull, for your halloween and other macabre holiday enjoyment wink

we've had a bit of interest in these, so maybe think about getting it soon? we won't be doing this color on a white sweatshirt again. seems a lot of people are really into purple...

all these ship separately from the other products, they are a bit bulky. if you want to get something super tiny that could be folded up with the sweatshirt, go for it, and if we can possibly ship like this i'll refund the extra in shipping. if you aren't sure if your smalls will fit, feel free to email me wink

guess thats it! happy halloween everybody! keep chipping,

matt

thanks for looking!

good price for a sweat

Arizona

Damn it Kitsch, I wear a small.

matt's mind

i basically got a 'dammit matthew, i wear a XXL' from my dad wink  txted a picture to my family, sold three.  what!

Arizona

This design looks great though. I hope to see more in the future.

Geneva, NY

Odd question, but how long are the sleeves and torso on the XL?

If too short  "dammit matthew, i wear a XXL"

matt's mind

i have no clue, gildan doesn't have this listed for this sweat,

if you'd really like, i can measure them for you.  on the sleeve, from the top or from the armpit?  and, on the front, you want from the top of the collar to the bottom of the scrunch?  or, between collar and scrunch?  or what? 

i posted the chest measurements in the DISQUS thing on that page, btw

they are standard sweatshirts though, gildan brand which is pretty common.  i don't think you'll be too surprised by how they fit, unless your proportions are very nonstandard.

edit -- 50/50 blend, preshrunk.

I have tons of xl gildan tshirts, so i am pretty sure torso will fit ok, but if you feel like checking, between collar and scrunch. For sleeves, where I always have trouble, we should go with armpit to the end of the sleeve, as that is the shortest part.

My proportions are such that I regularly have issues with length, even in a shirt that should be too big (it seems they usually make them wider with each size up, but not much longer).

matt's mind

batt_dmg kits are restocked!

http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/batt_dmg

Milwaukee, WI

Just installed one.  Handy!