WOW MAN!
Edward Shallow wrote:

By entire track I meant song, mhm!  It's working a treat now. Strange getting used to the note placement audio not being the note that will play!

Not sure what you mean here dude?

If it doesn't you may have found a bug. sad

Scotland

Oh no, it's quite correct, I believe. As in, if I place a C whilst at a transposition of 40, it will play a C when placing it, but if I transpose the pattern to 41 and place a C, it will still play a C but when it plays back it is C#.

WOW MAN!

Actually I've just been playing around with the transpose and something was definitely amiss. It will be better in the next release (which should be quite soon actually as I've fixed a few things).

Sweeeeeeden

Just to hijack this thread a little... Nijuu is obviously Japanese for twenty. But is that a reference to something or just a pretty randomly chosen name?

Minneapolis

Nitro- is that... canadian bacon in your avatar??? [/total blatant hijack]

And for Neil- if I use 27c040 EPROMs that'll give a whole 512 Kilobytes to work with, do you think that will be enough for future releases?

Sweeeeeeden

Nope, Swedish Falukorv

Minneapolis

Aha, so it's still cured meat. smile I was close.

WOW MAN!
arfink wrote:

Nitro- is that... canadian bacon in your avatar??? [/total blatant hijack]

And for Neil- if I use 27c040 EPROMs that'll give a whole 512 Kilobytes to work with, do you think that will be enough for future releases?

Good lord, I should think so! big_smile

WOW MAN!
nitro2k01 wrote:

Just to hijack this thread a little... Nijuu is obviously Japanese for twenty. But is that a reference to something or just a pretty randomly chosen name?

Yes, it's because Nijuu was developed 20 years after I first started creating audio on the NES. smile

0R360N
neilbaldwin wrote:
nitro2k01 wrote:

Yes, it's because Nijuu was developed 20 years after I first started creating audio on the NES. smile

YOUR VINTAGE!!!! smile

WOW MAN!

I'm back!

What's been happening? What did I miss? Are you all NTRQ experts now? smile

Ciudad de méxico, MX
neilbaldwin wrote:

I'm back!

I'm working with it on the dingoo, via native nes emulator. Works very good!

But i suck, need to practice more.

this software is pretty awesome.

Minneapolis
neilbaldwin wrote:

I'm back!

No, I'm an NTRQ hardware hacker though.

Seoul, S. Korea

Reviving thread for greatness... learning a lot about NTRQ... I'm running Nestopia on OSX. Had to terminal some of the files to get where the sav's are located, but I've got it figured out now. Don't know how far I'll take my tracking as all my songs sound like shit... but we'll see what happens.
Great job IMO Neil.

Last edited by SnuGG (Aug 23, 2010 12:00 pm)

WOW MAN!
SnuGG wrote:

Reviving thread for greatness... learning a lot about NTRQ... I'm running Nestopia on OSX. Had to terminal some of the files to get where the sav's are located, but I've got it figured out now. Don't know how far I'll take my tracking as all my songs sound like shit... but we'll see what happens.
Great job IMO Neil.

Why thank you!

smile

There are several tutorials over on my website too;

http://blog.ntrq.net/?page_id=9

Should keep you busy for a while smile

San Francisco