Rhode Island

damnit, I was going to do the Buy It Now option for 250 so no one else could get it but now it is removed? I don't even want to risk out on losing in a bid war. ugh, waited too long.

Arizona

Last edited by Limitbreak (Jan 9, 2014 11:52 pm)

Indiana

this thread is my favorite i've ever seen on cm.o

SLC, UT

I love the idea of cm.o being some kind of criminal underbelly of Nintendo age. I feel hacker.

Last edited by stargazer (Jan 10, 2014 1:42 am)

Taichung, Taiwan

CM.o

The Nintendoage Rejects.

feels gud mane.

Last edited by DESUMATE (Jan 10, 2014 2:20 am)

South Korea

You guys are amazing! heart

Playboy Man-Baby

Well, the world needed to laugh again.

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (Jan 10, 2014 2:41 am)

hiding under your bed

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE
So I was cranky last night and decided to be a dick to this guy on the Nintendo Age forums.
I'm not proud of it, I wasn't in my right mind. I shouldn't have done it. I'm not gonna go into detail, but I left the post up and you can go see it if you want to.
I remembered it this morning while sitting in the breakroom at work waiting for the shift to start (currently working in a Yoplait plant to make end's meat hear, guys), felt bad, and decided to go back and delete the post if nobody had replied to it, and then send a short apology to Americasteam7.
Welp, the Nintendo Age forums suck on mobile and there was no way I could do that, so it was going to sit there until I got off work. At that point I checked and he'd replied.

excerpt wrote:

I am not going to get a loss on this system lot.. No Sir!!!! Jerks like you don't deserve to have access to the internet. All you are is a hater who didn't particularly like the price of a certain item so you went to all of this trouble just to try to ruin his sale! Well Good freaking job dude!! Good freaking job!! You are a jerk just like the rest of the jerks on chiptune! I hope nobody here ever visits a site like that. You had evil intentions as well as the other people on chiptune did. Nintedoage has a couple of haters but all around this is an awesome community of gamers.

didn't particularly like the price of a certain item so you went to all of this trouble just to try to ruin his sale!

Yeah, ok, but the sale was already ruined when people tried to be nice both here and on NA, and he was a prick back to 'em all.

ANYWAY, aside from a short generic "hey. keep it civil, folks." post from a mod, the thread seemed to be continuing the same and as of right now the last post is yet another person calling him out on his crap. I was still going to give a short apology, but then this happened on tumblr.

I'm laughing so hard right now. Cry some more, bro.
And do you really wanna play that game, David?

stargazer wrote:

I love the idea of cm.o being some kind of criminal underbelly of Nintendo age. I feel hacker.

Last edited by PianoGameboy (Jan 10, 2014 3:57 am)

Taichung, Taiwan

So I'm on NA and reading through americasteam7's thread. It is cray cray.

It's like he was raised by mean Armenian parents.

Last edited by katsumbhong (Jan 10, 2014 4:14 am)

Seattle, WA US

I wanna get this guy stoned

Arizona

I can't lie...I'm almost tempted to buy his DMG just to have it...because this post has gone so far and become so absurd.

You all have made this DMG special and oddly desirable.

Last edited by Limitbreak (Jan 10, 2014 4:34 am)

Playboy Man-Baby
boaconstructor wrote:

I wanna get this guy stoned

Like, beat with rocks?

Limitbreak wrote:

I can't lie...I'm almost tempted to buy his DMG just to have it...because this post has gone so far and become so absurd.

"Yeah, man. I totally bought the americastreamboy. It looks like shit but you should have seen the thread that went along with it."

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (Jan 10, 2014 4:46 am)

Matthew Joseph Payne
Limitbreak wrote:

DON'T GIVE IN TO THE HYPE

NC in the US of America

OH come on you guys. This did not need to escalate to this extant :\

... not useful for "chiptuners"...

The world does not revolve around chipmusic. Granted he did post HERE at a chipmusic forum, but still... just because it has "no useful mods for chiptune" doesn't mean it has no merit at all and isn't worth a bit of doe.

Edit: just trying to bring a bit of balance to the force

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Jan 10, 2014 4:52 am)

Playboy Man-Baby
SketchMan3 wrote:

OH come on you guys. This did not need to escalate to this extant :\

... not useful for "chiptuners"...

The world does not revolve around chipmusic. Granted he did post HERE at a chipmusic forum, but still... just because it has "no useful mods for chiptune" doesn't mean it has no merit at all and isn't worth a bit of doe.

Edit: just trying to bring a bit of balance to the force

He was pretty clearly trying to bait someone into overpaying for crap, though, and while "other people do that a lot online", it's a lot easier to tell one person specifically to just knock it off than to shake your fists at the sky and hope that everyone else cuts it out, especially when they come to you.

Last edited by Invisible Robot Hands (Jan 10, 2014 4:55 am)