Unsubscribe

I just got gifted a psp 1000 and put the latest ofw (6.60 pro-c2) on it and piggy is showing the problems that people have complained about before and I suspect its a problem with piggy running on the newest firmware. Is anyone running this firmware who can:

-Create Projects
-Wake up from going to sleep

Cause I cant. If you are running piggy on the psp and have no issues, can you go to system settings and post what firmware you are using here?

I ask cause I want to do a guide for the wiki about choosing the best psp and firmware for the job.

Last edited by herr_prof (May 19, 2014 2:57 pm)

Joliette, QC, Canada

I can do this with mine and I'm on Pro-C...but the problem I have with it the audio engine can crash and you need to quit and restart the piggy !
Have you tried formatting your memstick ? Happened to me once I format and it was fine after...if not maybe it's your memstick then ! sad
I run it on a pspgo with 6.20 and the permapatch btw

Last edited by XyNo (May 13, 2014 3:23 am)

Unsubscribe

Yea formatting does not help. It seems that piggy is the only one that has this problem.

Did you also change your default folders?

Last edited by herr_prof (May 13, 2014 3:36 am)

Joliette, QC, Canada
herr_prof wrote:

Yea formatting does not help. It seems that piggy is the only one that has this problem.

Did you also change your default folders?

Nope LGPT is in PSP/GAME like it should be !
If you can try with another memstick...
I just type pro-c on google to try to find the website and I found that instead...maybe it can be the problem !!!
http://www.nicoblog-games.com/psn-bug-w … ro-c-fix3/

Unsubscribe

I mean in the config.xml..

tried rolling back to that firmware and it didnt help.. actually is a little worse on the resuming from sleep now its crashed completely.

Joliette, QC, Canada
herr_prof wrote:

I mean in the config.xml..

tried rolling back to that firmware and it didnt help.. actually is a little worse on the resuming from sleep now its crashed completely.

ohhh ! Sorry, I didn't tried to do this on the psp so I can't tell !!!

Matthew Joseph Payne

I can resume from sleep fine, but can't create projects or import samples from the library.

PSP 2001 firmware 6.60 PRO-B10
PSP 1001 firmware 6.60 PRO-C2

Joliette, QC, Canada

try to downgrade to 6.20, didnt have these problems on it and you can install a permapatch for pro-c on this firmware !

Last edited by XyNo (May 13, 2014 5:54 am)

Abandoned on Fire

I have the "can't create projects" bug on my 1000.  PSPGO works fine.  I'll check firmware on both tonight (I use HalfByteLoader on PSPGO).

IL, US

running 6.60 pro-c2 on psp go, can't create projects, can import samples and resume from sleep
(for now, using the working around of just creating projects on win and moving them over)

Last edited by e.s.c. (May 13, 2014 11:23 am)

Unsubscribe
XyNo wrote:

try to downgrade to 6.20, didnt have these problems on it and you can install a permapatch for pro-c on this firmware !

Thanks Ill give that a shot.

Turku, FIN

My 1000 stopped working with piggy sad

Unsubscribe
KeFF wrote:

My 1000 stopped working with piggy sad

What firmware?

Brazil

I have the same issue with going to sleep and then crashing. I need to check my firmware, i will be back later.

Also, it gets SUPER SLOW, making it really dificult to use at gigs. But sometimes, it works fine, can't say why.

Unsubscribe

I just went all over the place but no luck. For those who mentioned your firmware could you also tell us what mobo you have?

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/PSP/Motherboards
http://forums.pspslimhacks.com/threads/ … sed.11970/

Abandoned on Fire

6.60PRO-C on both 1000 and GO.  GO works fine, 1000 cannot create projects (importing samples does work).