Turku, FIN

Oh, i have to challenge someone!

Who wants to be challenged!?

Anaheim, California

can i try again

Turku, FIN

I challenge Russolo to draw a picture of yourself as an old school videogame console. (for example, what would the amazing 16-bit Russolo machine look like if that would have been made on the 90's)
Use any palette you like, no more that 16 colours. max 300x300 pixels.

Weird enough?

Anaheim, California
KeFF wrote:

I challenge Russolo to draw a picture of yourself as an old school videogame console. (for example, what would the amazing 16-bit Russolo machine look like if that would have been made on the 90's)
Use any palette you like, no more that 16 colours. max 300x300 pixels.

Weird enough?

I accept, its 5:39 pm here so I have till 5:39 pm wednesday

Anaheim, California

here are two versions of me as a console, One regular and one handheld:

Last edited by Russolo (Apr 21, 2010 2:55 am)

FERNDALE, MI, USA

NOW CHALLENGE SOMEONE, yo

Anaheim, California

I challenge octaviasilver to make the most BRO CAR EVER!!! use the C64 pallete and it can't be bigger than 600 by 600

What's a "bro car"? Is it like, a really manly car?

I want a challenge too!

San Luis Obispo, CA
Russolo wrote:

Nice!

Finland

Haha, awesome challenge. Remember, it aint BRO enough if it doesnt have tribals and underglow lights!

Russolo handheld looks nice!

Anaheim, California
Gin wrote:

What's a "bro car"? Is it like, a really manly car?

well a bro car is a car for a bro or a Obnoxious partying males who are often seen at college parties. When they aren’t making an ass of themselves they usually just stand around holding a red plastic cup waiting for something exciting to happen so they can scream something that demonstrates how much they enjoy partying. Nearly everyone in a fraternity is a bro but there are also many bros who are not in a fraternity. They often wear a rugby shirt and a baseball cap. It is not uncommon for them to have spiked hair with frosted tips.

DKSTR wrote:

Haha, awesome challenge. Remember, it aint BRO enough if it doesnt have tribals and underglow lights!

Exactly smile smile smile

FERNDALE, MI, USA

just got the memo, I ACCEPT. its 10:54 on a friday night here.

FERNDALE, MI, USA

SORRY GUYS. ive had suuuper limited access to a computer as of lately. i FAILED, and im really really sorry. sad

Vancouver

you can have this instead

Anaheim, California

its alright octaviasilver, I'll challenge someone else.  Is there anyone who wants to be challenge, it will be different than the bro car

FERNDALE, MI, USA
Russolo wrote:

its alright octavialsilver

fix'd.

(there's an "L" in my name. tongue)