unexpectedbowtie wrote:

2019 update...

SICK!!!!! Absolutely amazing!

Brittany

Less impressive that the last setup showed here.

There is also a midi keyboard not show on the picture.

Nice volca setup!

Brittany

Thanks!
Volcas are pretty cool. They are not very expensive, they can produce some cool little sounds, and it's easy to sync them with nanoloop.

Gala wrote:

Thanks!
Volcas are pretty cool. They are not very expensive, they can produce some cool little sounds, and it's easy to sync them with nanoloop.

Yeah, I heard they where very easy to use with NL. So yeah, it's not a good setup you have there. It's actually very very AWESOME! I like it a lot!

Joliette, QC, Canada

Got a loooot of stuff in my setup but these days this is the piece of gears I love doing music !

XyNo wrote:

Got a loooot of stuff in my setup but these days this is the piece of gears I love doing music ! ]

Such a clean setup. What's the controller to the left?

Joliette, QC, Canada
Dark_Bit_ wrote:
XyNo wrote:

Got a loooot of stuff in my setup but these days this is the piece of gears I love doing music ! ]

This is an Electribe 2 Sampler !

XyNo wrote:
Dark_Bit_ wrote:

This is an Electribe 2 Sampler !

Yeah ok, I was right then big_smile.

not jophish anymore

definitely my favorite iteration so far

nice keys rack! What are those?

not jophish anymore
Dark_Bit_ wrote:

Oberheim Matrix 6, Yamaha DX7 II FD, Novation SL MkII (MIDI controller), Korg Minilogue

:^)

Jophish wrote:
Dark_Bit_ wrote:

Oberheim Matrix 6, Yamaha DX7 II FD, Novation SL MkII (MIDI controller), Korg Minilogue

:^)

That's really nice! Especially the Oberheim. I'm a little jealous. big_smile. But jokes asides, nice collection and overall setup. Looks super clean.

Sea of Souls
little-scale wrote:

What are you writing?

Sonic fan fiction

Brittany

Outer Heaven

My little corner down in the dungeon. Not everything, mind you, but most of where my focus falls, at the moment.