Offline
Glasgow, Scotland.
Jazzmarazz wrote:

That escalated quickly

I fell down the Eurorack hole.

Offline

Ok guys, it's been some time since the last post. So go ahead, show us something! big_smile

Offline
Glasgow, Scotland.

2019 update...

Offline
unexpectedbowtie wrote:

2019 update...


SICK!!!!! Absolutely amazing!

Offline
Brittany

Less impressive that the last setup showed here.

There is also a midi keyboard not show on the picture.

Offline

Nice volca setup!

Offline
Brittany

Thanks!
Volcas are pretty cool. They are not very expensive, they can produce some cool little sounds, and it's easy to sync them with nanoloop.

Offline
Gala wrote:

Thanks!
Volcas are pretty cool. They are not very expensive, they can produce some cool little sounds, and it's easy to sync them with nanoloop.

Yeah, I heard they where very easy to use with NL. So yeah, it's not a good setup you have there. It's actually very very AWESOME! I like it a lot!

Offline
Joliette, QC, Canada

Got a loooot of stuff in my setup but these days this is the piece of gears I love doing music !

Offline
XyNo wrote:

Got a loooot of stuff in my setup but these days this is the piece of gears I love doing music ! ]

Such a clean setup. What's the controller to the left?

Offline
Joliette, QC, Canada
Dark_Bit_ wrote:
XyNo wrote:

Got a loooot of stuff in my setup but these days this is the piece of gears I love doing music ! ]

Such a clean setup. What's the controller to the left?

This is an Electribe 2 Sampler !

Offline
XyNo wrote:
Dark_Bit_ wrote:

Such a clean setup. What's the controller to the left?

This is an Electribe 2 Sampler !

Yeah ok, I was right then big_smile.