Thanks for the update purefunktion, waiting for a flashcart to arrive and I look forward to hooking droneboy up to a strymon reverb and making a video with it

Avrilcadabra wrote:

Thanks for the update purefunktion, waiting for a flashcart to arrive and I look forward to hooking droneboy up to a strymon reverb and making a video with it

Thanks, looking forward to seeing that!

excited to try the new version soon smile

this is wicked! gonna play about with it live real soon

Brittany

I just wanted to thank you for making this tool. It's awesome and works really well. I enjoy it a lot!

Video of the Droneboy drenched in fx. It is very cool. A few feature requests from me, would be a way a way to move more than one frequency at once, (a probably far fetched request would that it could play the sequence of chords and glide the oscillators between them) or some sort of LFO would be very welcome, but its a very cool app and a tonne of fun as it is, thanks for making it Pure Funktion
https://youtu.be/EU5uWO57PBo

France

Hello,

I just tried to use droneboy on RG350, I downloaded the build on github. The 2 first channel don't make sounds, the other 2 are ok. I tried on mGBA emulator on my linux and it's the same. Is it a bug or it can work properly only with BGB and real gameboy ?