Melbtown, Lolstralia
Decktonic wrote:

Germany vs Australia which was a massacre.

FUUUUUUUU......
It's a voodoo curse don't worry about it

neutral

Melbourne, Australia

It's cool, it's cool. We have been informed by said witch doctor that all we need is for our PM to wish Harry a speedy recovery and we'll be golden.

Westfield, NJ

Brazil vs. North Korea today... I was literally on the edge of my seat the entire time. Don't even know where to begin.

Vienna

at least they did not lose the match. the european champion lost to Switzerland today!

Last edited by Rico Z (Jun 16, 2010 4:01 pm)

Vienna

-.-

lolusa

I was expecting a couple of pages of USA bashing soccer itself.

fucking disappoint, I've never wanted a drink at 9:00am so bad

SWITZERLAND - FUCKING YES!!!!! Extremely happy about that result. Spain have showed that against a solid defence and a lot of spirit, their own defence nod off entirely. It was so very nearly 2-0 too...the second set of group games begins tonight, I reckon a peak time crowd can help send Bafana Bafana into the next round.

Vienna
Stevens wrote:

SWITZERLAND - FUCKING YES!!!!! Extremely happy about that result. Spain have showed that against a solid defence and a lot of spirit, their own defence nod off entirely. It was so very nearly 2-0 too...the second set of group games begins tonight, I reckon a peak time crowd can help send Bafana Bafana into the next round.

meh..im not that euphoric about "safe play"- in the end we get less goals to watch, because teams remain in their area hoping for counter attacks. following that trend the ball will stay untouched on the middleline big_smile

Rico Z wrote:

meh..im not that euphoric about "safe play"- in the end we get less goals to watch, because teams remain in their area hoping for counter attacks. following that trend the ball will stay untouched on the middleline big_smile

Very true - the game itself was hardly dynamite. Spain were playing much more interesting football too! I always prefer the underdogs to win though (almost...Euro 2004 was both boring and an embarrassment).

New York City

GO SCHWEIZ!

Cambridge UK

Akira, you think you can make a Game boy music version of this?

New York City

Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Unsubscribe

Too much dissonance!

Cambridge UK

Close, but the score calls for fortissimo, Italian for "obnoxious".
Speaking of Italian, how are the divers doing in this cup?

Westfield, NJ
George wrote:

Close, but the score calls for fortissimo, Italian for "obnoxious".
Speaking of Italian, how are the divers doing in this cup?

Diving as usual.

Last edited by Decktonic (Jun 16, 2010 7:40 pm)

Brazil

URUGUAY! URUGUAY!

Shut the vuvuzelas up, bafana bafana!