@hotmessization: your criticism of the "bundle" situation is understood and has been noted. Thank you. However,

hotmessization wrote:

$15 for the DVD is an amazingly sweet deal.
[...]
This is just buying more things at actual price because to get something you want, you really have no choice.

Yes, you have to pay extra on the FG site to access our discounted items. That's a pricing structure we find fair and mutually beneficial in this content-provider/distributor relationship. A relationship that makes this release possible in the first place. But that doesn't mean you lack an alternative.

Your assertion that you have no choice is disingenuous. As I mentioned before your post, you can opt to purchase the movie from Fangamer and the rest of the Blip Festival releases from our store (http://shop.indieblitz.com/2player). If you really believe $15 to be a sweet deal, then consider the fact that all 2PP products are priced that way on our site for that exact reason. The '07 DVD, '08 CD, and RTP DVD are all 2-disc sets that ought to retail for at least $20-$25. We've built the savings into the original price, upfront, from day one to keep them affordable for everyone.

You can have the four products you want for $60 instead of the $75-$90 they would normally cost. If you aren't willing or able to pay that extra money to support Fangamer, that's totally understandable and is your choice as a consumer. Just don't say there isn't a choice when a little comparison shopping on our page shows that there is still a good deal to be had. Thank you.

Last edited by 2PlayerProductions (Aug 13, 2010 10:07 pm)

Wheeling, WV

Like I said, it wasn't bitching, it was a bit of criticism from the consumer, in which other consumers did agree. And I thank you for acknowledging that criticism.

As noted, I made the point that the RTP DVD is a great deal, and I will be buying it.

There is plenty more that I would like to say, but I feel that at this point, I'm merely distracting the thread from its original purpose.

Understood. Thanks for keeping the thread civil. And your support of RTP is genuinely appreciated.

TSSBAY01

i want a copy of this, but i dont have a credit card.

IL, US
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

buy one of those prepaid visa cards then smile

I would send an email over to

[email protected]

And see what else they will accept.

TSSBAY01

maybe i can get my girlfriend to order it for me, im about to be in sweden for a few months. do you think theres a chance of this selling out or what? i just want to be really sure i get one because i lit my guitar on fire and its in there and its fuckin funny as hell to me. do you guys still have any extra footage of that? im thinking about getting together a tss retrospective dvd to release when now youre playing with powar 10 comes out and we've got a lot of footage of the whole band, but not much of me playing by myself.

maybe i can get my girlfriend to order it for me, im about to be in sweden for a few months. do you think theres a chance of this selling out or what? i just want to be really sure i get one because i lit my guitar on fire and its in there and its fuckin funny as hell to me. do you guys still have any extra footage of that? im thinking about getting together a tss retrospective dvd to release when now youre playing with powar 10 comes out and we've got a lot of footage of the whole band, but not much of me playing by myself.

It is possible that we could sell out of this first run as we've got a huge exposure opportunity scheduled in one week and then another one a week after that. I'll be keeping an eye on sales and if it looks like we're running low, I can come back and post here but really, I would just try and get it as soon as you can (however you need to) if you're worried about it. As for that footage, I won't personally have access to it for a while (currently out of town from home base) so it won't be anytime soon. Sorry, sir.

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:21 pm)

Seoul, S. Korea

*wishes he could quit the army to give 2PP some competition*
big_smile

Nah j/k guys. If you need any help outsourcing... my email is always open. It's my job now to do it for the military... might as well provide a helpful hand.

Anahiem, CA

I will pre-order the DVD soon! I'll by the earlier Blip Festival DVDs over time though. Good job! I am more than willing to support the 8-bit movement.

Just Pre-Ordered! Can't wait to watch the director's cut!

Last edited by rallyj (Aug 24, 2010 12:04 am)

London, UK

Ordered DVD and t-shirt. Can't wait to get hold of them!

Tucson, AZ

TONIGHT is the release party in NYC at Le Poisson Rouge.  Performances by myself, Bit Shifter and Glomag with visuals by NO CARRIER.

100 copies of the DVD will be made available at the show.  Full details here: http://lepoissonrouge.com/events/view/1487

GNV / FL / USA

Party was killer. Sucks to be you if you missed it.

Philly, PA, USA
NO CARRIER wrote:

Party was killer. Sucks to be you if you missed it.

haaate 21+ shit.

New York, New York

Greaaaaaaaaat party maaaaaaaaaan.