Unsubscribe

im semi related news, the 2010 TCTD awards will now be held the Wednesday before Blip. Awards!

killadelphia

allergies   : [

NJ

if anyone actually complains about not having to deal with cabs/buses not running, not catching the worst cold of the year, not freezing their ass off, not getting their face sliced open by brutally freezing cold winds, etc - then that person is a fucking asshole. in my perspective, at least.. and let's face it, that's like straight up G-O-D judgin' ya', bitch.

Great news!
See you there.

philly

May sounds like a great time for Blip! Fuck yeah.

GNV / FL / USA
animalstyle wrote:

allergies   : [

Antibiotics, bitch.

lolusa
Wizwars wrote:
SKGB wrote:

for trash80 alone i would love to get out to los angeles. though i'd also love to see what this 'fresh talent' is wink

Including obvious and not so obvious names, we have:

Virt
Trash80
Mr. Spastic
8bitweapon
ComputeHer
EvilWezil
Wizwars
Wet Mango
WMX
Mike Bleeds
Rock Kandy
KoolSkull
The Silph Scope

Some obvious heavy hitters on this list, and check out any less obvious people you might not have heard of, you'll probably be surprised.

LA has a fair amount of chip talent, nowhere near the level of the East Coast but enough to put on some fucking sweet shows, which we're working on doing. Just need organization. Considering that Nullsleep himself said that LA was one of his favorite shows of the tour he just did, I think it can be said that the LA chip scene and fans are ready to fucking bring it.

BASECK

IL, US

^ what he said AND nikaena vizukae smile
plus i believe christopher jion is still around there

herr_prof wrote:

im semi related news, the 2010 TCTD awards will now be held the Wednesday before Blip. Awards!

Holy fuck! If I can get there that week, make it to both shows. That'd be fucking awesome!

IL, US
Heosphoros wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

Holy fuck! If I can get there that week, make it to both shows. That'd be fucking awesome!

do it, motherfucker smile
or ill post those prom pics tongue

e.s.c. wrote:
Heosphoros wrote:

do it, motherfucker smile
or ill post those prom pics tongue

It's on my "seriously thinking about it" list.

And I don't care if you post the pics, it'll just make me remember better times of a happy life.

Oh god I am so lonely!

Milwaukee, WI
Heosphoros wrote:

Oh god I am so lonely!

IL, US
RG wrote:
Heosphoros wrote:

Oh god I am so EXCITED BLIP WILL BE IN MAY!

Leuven, Bellagium

Soooo.... When is Blipfest going to be held in Europe again?

I need to try and get to NY now. Damn you, Americans!!!

Milwaukee, WI
e.s.c. wrote:
RG wrote:

Oh god I am so EXCITED BLIP WILL BE FEATURING A DISPYZ VS HEXADECI AMIGA BATTLE IN MAY!

Totally not the case, but I mean if Patric C can play it....

Last edited by RG (Aug 25, 2010 10:23 pm)

not jophish anymore

We need a Blipfest in Boston.