Turku, FIN

Sent! Woohoo!

Tokyo, Japan

with my lack of dingoo and japanese keyboard layout (only one control key), I wasn't able to use piggy on my mac and thus unable to finish my track sad

Props to those that did though! Looking forward to hearing this!

EDIT: spellings

Last edited by cheapshot (Jan 25, 2011 9:48 pm)

venezuela ccs

ending my track, wait for me !!!

Geneva, NY
cheapshot wrote:

with my lack of dingoo and japanese keyboard layout (only one control key), I wasn't able to use piggy on my mac and thus unable to finish my track sad

dammit cheapshot you should have told us! i used to have a netbook with no right ctrl so i could have snapped you a nice trick to map it to a different key. doh!

venezuela ccs

sent!!!!!    worked with the 01.wav, fucking hard big_smile

Tokyo, Japan
bleo wrote:
cheapshot wrote:

dammit cheapshot you should have told us! i used to have a netbook with no right ctrl so i could have snapped you a nice trick to map it to a different key. doh!

shiiiiit, that would of been real handy. Ah well, I'll finish it up on Friday when I (hopefully) will get my NEW dingoo smile Too late for the comp, but it's worth finishing. (maybe!)

Brazil

Can I send mine today? I had problems to record (mostly time to do it). tongue

Geneva, NY
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

Can I send mine today? I had problems to record (mostly time to do it). tongue

I don't make or enforce the rules.  I just work here.  You can try sending to smohm and wait to see what happens! 

Personally, these things aren't big competitions but rather fun challenges that yield great collections of songs so a few hours late to get another track seems reasonable to me.

Brazil

I sent him an email and it's okay big_smile

Geneva, NY
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

I sent him an email and it's okay big_smile

BOOYA!

bleo wrote:
L-tron wrote:

Funny, bleo, that's where I go to find my biggest inspiration.

Been finished for a few days now. I've never rendered a track using the config.xml so I gotta try to figure that out.

Don't fuck w/ config.

http://wiki.littlegptracker.com/doku.ph … #rendering

If you're doing a PC render, just create a shortcut for the .exe and slap this on at the end of the target like so:

C:\L-TRON_SHIZNIT\W32\bin\lgpt.exe -RENDER=FILE

Then any time you wanna do a fast render, you just open piggy like that instead. 

Also, if you're track is a live mode banger, it should read -RENDER=FILERT for a real time render.  I have 2 shortcuts created.  The render will appear in the project folder as mixdown.wav as soon as you exit the program or song.

Thanks for this, B-man! Pero, I couldn't get it to work as I was slightly confused and my files won't let me put "\" in them.

BUT, Wedanced was nice enough to send me some instructions.

Glad you got your track in Sonicbeat!

Geneva, NY

Dang.  Everybody's having render problems!

Here's the only render problem I had:

New York City

GLITCH ART

Geneva, NY

Ha I wish! That glitch is actually a huge crack and the resulting widening void in the screen.  Dingoos take a lickin, keep on piggin!

hardcore, Australia

Atleast you have piggy on your dingoo. I can't seem to even get the dual booter running.

San Francisco
godinpants wrote:

Atleast you have piggy on your dingoo. I can't seem to even get the dual booter running.

you are doing it wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRy74fCkPp0

this makes it really easy