nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Radical as in OFWGKTA's tape?

#SWAG

Wellington, New Zealand

as in OFWGKTA's tape!

Melbourne, Australia

TINA BURN YO FUGIN WEED!

Melbourne, Australia

News about the Earthquake is coming through here at the moment, hope those of you in Christchurch are okay!

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
dosPrompt wrote:

News about the Earthquake is coming through here at the moment, hope those of you in Christchurch are okay!

Heart goes out.

Wellington, New Zealand

yeah its on the radio right now

bummer.

Melbourne

Jos (Fauxhound) and I are fine! I can't speak for Zach but I assume he's all right, we gather the fatalities are still pretty low.

Melbourne, Australia

Yeah from what I've seen in the news here they haven't counted many fatalities yet but the property damage and so on looks pretty awful sad

Wellington, New Zealand

We are fine, Fionn and I went to Zach's house, their drive way was full of sand/silt, didn't look like anyone was home though. Dove shall we drink and dice tonight?

Melbourne, Australia

Well you guys having power is a good thing at least! I have people who work for me in Canterbury and as I understand it their power is still cut off (or at least they aren't in a position to work due to house damage)

Wellington, New Zealand

Yeah I think we're one of the only people in our street with power, death toll is 65 now so crazy.

Melbourne

Oh damn I totally would have been keen for drink and dice but only just got home again. Zach is fine! He is at Simons house, the rest of my ex-flatmates are fine too. (Y)

Thanks for the love chip bros!

New Zealand

hope all the chipsters are ok down in christchurch.
pretty terrible news today, and u have my best wishes

-hamilton-massive

Wellington

Totally stoked to hear everyone is safe and well. Heart goes out to all

Wellington, New Zealand

Post-earthquake places too much time on my hands, I just "finished" this track. Will, probably, revise the arrangement later on.

http://chipmusic.org/fauxhound/music/love--secrets

Australia

Yoooooo!

Been meaning to drop in for ages.  Loving this connecting going on about now. 

Celsius - we gotta talk soon man - I'm going to be in NZ in Aug so would love to help support a touring Sounbytes gig in NZ if it could happen around then. (I'll be in Auckland initially but plan to travel around)  Either way tho, I want to be at a NZ show where I get to hear mad NZ chip - as  the carpark-party was way too short! (thanks for the pix Tom - I'm still grinning!!)

Anyway - just thought I say hey.  I'm glad to hear the Christ Church crew are ok - was thinking about you with fingers crossed.