Melbourne, Australia

I'm actually super impressed how many chip people keep popping up out of a country with such a small population. Per capita, chip may be more popular in NZ than Australia  wink

Auckland, New Zealand
dosPrompt wrote:

I'm actually super impressed how many chip people keep popping up out of a country with such a small population. Per capita, chip may be more popular in NZ than Australia  wink

I'm as surprised as you are! I thought I was the only one tongue

Someone once told me there were more Tool fans per capita in NZ than anywhere else....

EDIT: I'm not one of them btw...!

Last edited by Chip*Zombie (Mar 16, 2011 10:36 pm)

Melbourne, Australia

well, I think a lot of us in Oz are surprised how many new people have come out of the woodwork in the last few years. I guess its true, if you build it, they will come.

Auckland, New Zealand

Yeah, before finding chipmusic.org it's easy to feel like the only fan in the country!

Wellington, New Zealand

Welcome friend! All we need now is a crazy chip party, from the back of a car is preferable.

Auckland, New Zealand

I'm sure that can be arranged! But first you will have to teach me your skills o wise one, haha.
Before you know it, every night will be chip-party night...

Wellington, New Zealand

Yo! What Up ANZACHIP!

Last edited by Fauxhound (Mar 20, 2011 9:26 am)

Melbourne
Fauxhound wrote:

Yo! What Up ANZACHIP!

Looks like T-Rex is going to flip the heck out because this is going to be fair legitimate.

Melbourne, Australia

Futurnari - are you actually living in Melbs now? If you are I hope you came along on Friday to Soundbytes- but will be rather offended if you didn't say hello!

Melbourne

Hey dosPrompt! No I don't live there yet haha, I am moving there on the 29th of this month but we though it would be funny if we made out that I was an international act even though I haven't left yet. I will DEFINITELY be saying hi when i do get there though!

Melbourne, Australia

Sweet! Well if you hit us up we can organise a meet up with "the gang" once you're settled - there's a pretty good scene here in Melbourne smile

Melbourne

Awesome! I'm super excited about it, I was watching some of the gba videos that have been posted. So keen for a meet up, staying with my sister initially so guess I'll have a bit of free time until i find a job/flat etc.

New Zealand

Chip*Zombie here! Yeah, so I went ahead and got a new username to reflect my chiptunes project. I'm not using Chip*Zombie any more wink

Melbourne
Mortal Execution wrote:

Chip*Zombie here! Yeah, so I went ahead and got a new username to reflect my chiptunes project. I'm not using Chip*Zombie any more wink

Sweet as man, where da songs at!?

Also Jos put together a video of the CHChip gig we did the other night, you can see it here! http://foxhoundmusic.blogspot.com/2011/ … video.html

And Melbourne people I am officially here! So I'd be keen to meet you guys sometime.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

siiiiiiiiick

Melbourne, Australia

Celsius and I are heading OS for a couple of weeks on Friday... but we'll get in touch when we get back if none of the other locals have