Melbourne

Awesome, no rush. Have an excellent trip! Look forward to meeting you guys and hanging out at Soundbytes 9.

New Zealand
FuturNari wrote:
Mortal Execution wrote:

Chip*Zombie here! Yeah, so I went ahead and got a new username to reflect my chiptunes project. I'm not using Chip*Zombie any more wink

Sweet as man, where da songs at!?

Also Jos put together a video of the CHChip gig we did the other night, you can see it here! http://foxhoundmusic.blogspot.com/2011/ … video.html

And Melbourne people I am officially here! So I'd be keen to meet you guys sometime.

All in good time wink

My LSDJ cart got munted (don't ask) so I'm waiting for another to arrive from kitsch. Watch this space! Still writing but I should be releasing a demo/EP thing in a month or so big_smile

New Zealand
FuturNari wrote:

Awesome, no rush. Have an excellent trip! Look forward to meeting you guys and hanging out at Soundbytes 9.

When is that? I'm gonna try to make it over.

Melbourne, Australia

For the first time in a long time - no date set. We're hoping to organise for July sometime as it looks like we might also be doing something with igda around that time too.

BTW, where abouts in Melbs are you FuturNari?

Melbourne
dosPrompt wrote:

For the first time in a long time - no date set. We're hoping to organise for July sometime as it looks like we might also be doing something with igda around that time too.

BTW, where abouts in Melbs are you FuturNari?

I'm staying in East Brunswick just off Nicholson street, can't really describe how far down Nicholson but you het the idea. Having an excellent time so far!

Melbourne, Australia

Great area. We used to live in East Brunswick and are a couple of suburbs away now in Pascoe Vale. Ninjaspew AKA Maddest Kings Alive is not far from there too.

Wellington
FuturNari wrote:

Jos put together a video of the CHChip gig we did the other night, you can see it here! http://foxhoundmusic.blogspot.com/2011/ … video.html

The video is sweet!! Would have been awesome to have been there. I don't know how anyone could sit through that FuturNari track though

Melbourne

Thanks Chris! It was in our friends tiny living room so we weren't expecting anyone to dance but it was still a lot of fun. Maybe next time if the venue has slightly more room and if we're all slightly more boozed haha.

And that's sweet dosprompt! Supposedly the northside is where it's at. That'll make having a meet up even easier.

Auckland, New Zealand

Yeah that videos is awesome. I liked it jos smile

New Zealand

Wish I was there! August, it's all on big_smile

However, AuckChip just doesn't have the same ring to it.....

Wellington, New Zealand

ChChip was so much fun, James I'll put that order through and we can have a mod party!!!!

Also I'm planning on meeting a few friends in wellington in the next month or so, is any one keen for a nerd dance party, I'm looking at you Old Grey Wolf and Apricorn?

Also could someone let me know when soundbytes9 dates are finalised so I can book some flights.

Wellington

I'm totally keen Jos, when are you thinking you'll be here?

Wellington, New Zealand

I'm looking at mid-late may, looking at flights now they're still quite pricey. Maybe wait for a deal! Are there any dates that suit you? i.e. after exams or something (if you're studying)?

Wellington, New Zealand

Yeah that would be cool I guess. I'm free anytime.

Melbourne, Australia

Hey - sorry didnt see the soundbytes 9 date requests earlier! Soon as we have them decided on we'll let you know.  Would love to get an NZ Chip presence at the events smile It'll be July - if anyone else is keen in attending 9 as well... maybe we can get that NZ showcase happening?

Sydney
dosPrompt wrote:

maybe we can get that NZ showcase happening?

This