Milwaukee, WI

*cough* Dingoo MIDI *cough*

Brazil
Theta_Frost wrote:

*cough* Dingoo MIDI *cough*

That would be real nice. Hope it appears soon smile

I usually spend a few minutes tweaking the (loop) end point for my samples to get rid of the clicking. When you're messing around with the end point, sometimes you can get cool distortion sounds that can be useful too. smile

Turku, FIN

I love piggy. I've recently made many song on it, i'm just so bad composer i will never release them hehe. I use PSP. My wildest dream is that some day piggy will be ported to maemo.

heart heart

Last edited by KeFF (Jan 11, 2010 9:19 pm)

astral cat

i love piggy, i use it to make synth pop and dark glitchy stuff. it's amazing!

Geneva, NY
gify wrote:

I usually spend a few minutes tweaking the (loop) end point for my samples to get rid of the clicking

This is most likely the fix for Natty's issue.  I recently downloaded a megapack of like 500 tuba samples and every single one had this awful clickfuck at the end.  I simply lowered the loop end point and voila, frixed.

But in the past I've also done the volume and kill tricks to stop pesky clicks caused in the pattern.

Finland

Ok, expect me to flood this thread with n00b-questions from next week: Videovalvontaa will make Piggy-based album to RPM Challenge! I havent used tracker since 2000 or something, haha. I got the basics covered from the tutorial videos (which were awesome btw). There's one problem, I cant get my config.xml working. I need to change LT and RT buttons since my macbook doesnt have two CTRL-buttons. I did everything as said on Piggys manual but still I cant get it to work. Anybody kind enough to send me their config.xml for me to look at?

Plus, are there any good tutorials/good tracks to examine to get hold of the tables and other more complex stuff?

Last edited by DKSTR (Jan 26, 2010 7:41 am)

London, UK
bleo wrote:

I recently downloaded a megapack of like 500 tuba samples

This sentence alone makes me incredibly excited about hearing new music from you!

uhajdafdfdfa
DKSTR wrote:

Plus, are there any good tutorials/good tracks to examine to get hold of the tables and other more complex stuff?

I think every track released by hexawe has the source available too. smile

Finland
ant1 wrote:
DKSTR wrote:

I think every track released by hexawe has the source available too. smile

Yeah, but that's shitload of tracks to skim:) Good tutorials/articles would be more than welcome even more!

Unsubscribe

I prefer skimming.

Geneva, NY
matt.nida wrote:
bleo wrote:

I recently downloaded a megapack of like 500 tuba samples

This sentence alone makes me incredibly excited about hearing new music from you!

You're going to be sorely disappointed!

DKSTR wrote:

There's one problem, I cant get my config.xml working.

i'm not sure of how the Mac stuff works, but I know that recently Marc changed the behaviour of the windows build so that config.xml MUST reside in the bin folder.  Perhaps this is your issue?

Finland
bleo wrote:

i'm not sure of how the Mac stuff works, but I know that recently Marc changed the behaviour of the windows build so that config.xml MUST reside in the bin folder.  Perhaps this is your issue?

Damn, I just put it to the root..have to try this when I get home.

As I said, noob stuff:)

Geneva, NY

I don't think that change is documented anywhere (note: fix that wiki, B!) so yer not that n00b after all!

Geneva, NY

Wiki updated!

I also checked with a Mac user and config is supposed to go in the lgpt-osx with the executable...

Finland

OK now I'm totally lost. I have a folder LittleGPT where I have my executable, samplelib-folder, bin-folder and all my songs. Should I have lgpt-osx-folder there also or have I messed up with config.xml?

it looks like this
:

<CONFIG>
    <KEY_A value="a" />
    <KEY_B value="s" />
    <KEY_LEFT value="j" />
    <KEY_RIGHT value="l" />
    <KEY_UP value="i" />
    <KEY_DOWN value="k" />
    <KEY_LSHOULDER value="z" />
    <KEY_RSHOULDER value="x" />
    <KEY_START value="space" />
</CONFIG>

I made it just in text edit. It doesnt seem to work and Im getting pissed off without other shoulder button haha.

I've been with PC's for my whole life so Im kinda lost with folder structures and all. I havent installed piggy any way, should I drag it to applications folder or something.