Philly/NY
herr_prof wrote:

This just in! Specials guests added:

* tRasH cAn maN – This years best performance nominee is here to prove he is the best!
    * Peter Berkman – Standup from Anamanaguchi’s favorite funnyman!
    * Mark Denardo – Graffiti Monsters frontman solo performance!

Fuuuuck yes!

Bronx, NY

Oh god tRasH cAn maN!!!

The Bronx

I'll be the guy with the fly, pink shirt. What're you going to wear?

Planet Zaxxon

oh dang.... sweet!!!!

i dont know what i am going to wear yet.. i just dont have any good nice clothes. sad

Geneva, NY

Dayum, minusbaby!  I'm glad I decided not to go my usual route and pink it up because you clearly would have out pinked my bitchass. 

I'll be wearing the team colors.

Bronx, NY

I have lotsa nice clothes, but I think I'm gonna mix it up with some funkiness this time around. Wish me luck.

Unsubscribe

I am wearing my formal tetrimino.

GNV / FL / USA

Getting excited for tomorrow!

Philly
minusbaby wrote:

I feel like Don has this shirt.

GNV / FL / USA
Ro-Bear wrote:
minusbaby wrote:

I feel like Don has this shirt.

Ha! I have a pink shirt with a similar collar and a brown one with a very similar pattern!

Also, you coming tomorrow, man?

Philly

Unfortunately, I can't.  I have a bunch of videos I have to make of myself singing for my Music Learning and Development class which is hella lame.  I have to do it Saturday so I can see my girlfriend on Sunday.  Yeah, you heard me.

Bronx, NY

Girlfriend? Pics or it didn't happen.

jk.

ps. That shirt = Don Miller status.

Philly

Her name is Lauryn.  She goes to the same school as me.  She likes playing Katamari Damacy, her DS, and watching Chobits.  She's liked all the chipmusic I've shown her, especially YMCK and J Arthur Keenes, and she'll possibly be at the next 8static if she doesn't have work.  But she'll definitely be at the March one!!

GNV / FL / USA
Ro-Bear wrote:

Her name is Lauryn.  She goes to the same school as me.  She likes playing Katamari Damacy, her DS, and watching Chobits.  She's liked all the chipmusic I've shown her, especially YMCK and J Arthur Keenes, and she'll possibly be at the next 8static if she doesn't have work.  But she'll definitely be at the March one!!

Quick! Edit that post before the hoards of chip nerds scour facebook to befriend her!

Philly

Nah, she won't accept them if she has no mutual friends and doesn't know them.  Smart girl. smile

first you get the chip tune
then you do the chicken dance
then you get the ladies.