Tokyo, Japan
ninjaspew wrote:

deadly freaking badgers

The most dangerous thing about badgers is falling into one of their fucking collapsible badger holey trappy things.

Melbourne, Australia
pixls wrote:

full of? lol
I've never seen a mountain lion except in a zoo, and the only snake i've ever seen in the wild was like a garter snake

well likewise, I dont think I've seen snakes in the wild either. Just cute things like roos and koalas and possums and echnidnas and wombats (all of which I have actually seen in the wild... some of them had been hit by cars though sad

We have cute animals too!

Melbourne, Australia
10k wrote:

SCORPIONS. HEAPS OF SCORPIONS.

I remember walking through the cali sandylands with cTrix and cellers and fenrah and being like... "I'm pretty sure those holes were places where snakes and scorpions live."

And we were all "fuck it, we're Australians!"

HAHAHA! I remember that, good times. As I recall we were walking out into the desert in order to set off fireworks. Goooood times.

Gosford, Australia

There was an eight foot long diamond python that used to live in my roof and he would sunbake on the balcony in the summer. Amazing snake, but he probably ate all the cuddly animals and their babies. What a dick!

Melbourne, Australia

For anyone thinking about coming to Australia (or visiting Melbs from interstate) you will hopefully find
this document useful.

any questions, let me know and I'll do my best to help smile

PS - It doesn't have anything about how to deal with Australian native fauna wink

Last edited by dosPrompt (Oct 2, 2011 11:36 pm)

Melbourne, Australia
Lazerbeat wrote:

The most dangerous thing about badgers is falling into one of their fucking collapsible badger holey trappy things.

mmm... maybe.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Blip AU is going to be this cool:

ad-hell-aide

That video is just wow

Tokyo, Japan
dosPrompt wrote:
Lazerbeat wrote:

mmm... maybe.

This is the most important news story I have seen this year

Melbourne, Australia

So, we're getting in some good workshop proposals and have a great venue lined up for Sunday "after party"

melbourne, australia
dosPrompt wrote:
Lazerbeat wrote:

mmm... maybe.

also watch out for badger trains
http://pinktentacle.com/2010/02/urban-l … iod-japan/

melbourne, australia

http://www.ncis.org.au/web_pages/Broads … Deaths.pdf

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I love that someone (according to that list) died as a result of something a cat did. That is fucking awesome.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Also:

113 days, 3 hours, 57 minutes, 23 seconds

Psydney, Australia

112 days, 6 hours, 21 minutes, 30 seconds

Melbourne, Australia

nooooo its getting close now. It's the "Next" Blip Festival. Who's got their tickets? tongue