London, Ontario

yeah i made a few songs when i first bought it but i found all my sounds were the same and i used the same default kick and snare sounds

BOSTON

OK so since I still only have 5 tracks (thanks Sylcmyk and Dennis) im going to extend the deadline to Dec 5th. Remember remember the fifth of December! and... im going to invite 8bc to participate.. (dun Dun DUNNNNN)

get at me peeps! james dot primate at gmail dot com

ad-hell-aide

I am finding that I miss the kick preset sad

BOSTON

agreed. the new update is kinda frustrating. lets hassle oliver about it, i want the kick back!

San Francisco

let me break it down for you. presets are for pussies.

the best part of synthesis is synthesizing. do it.

Thats like having a DX7 and only using the factory presets. the power is in they engine and the presets are there just to get you started.
if you really want that kit i suggest. sampling it from an older song or something and throwing it in nl.

BOSTON

LOLOLOL wedanced, did you just call little-scale a synthesis pussy?? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chicago

just sent you a piece, br1ght

San Francisco

i know little-scale knows better. just calling it as i see it.
keeping it real.

/me flashes gang sign.

Last edited by wedanced (Nov 8, 2011 10:52 pm)

BOSTON
Godzola wrote:

just sent you a piece, br1ght

SWEET! received!

wedanced wrote:

i know little-scale knows better. just calling it as i see it.
keeping it real.

/me flashes gang sign.

HAH i know what you mean. nanoloop has pretty deep synthesis possibilities, and im sure that is what oliver is doing with killing the presents: get people out of the kiddie pool. thing is, the kick sample was a damn easy way to get into a track! throw on some random stuff, quick noise snare, then drop the kick in and you have a party starting; tweek from there.

RIP LIL KICK PRESET BUDDY, IM NOT TOO COOL FOR YOU

BOSTON

and just like that, new update gives us the presets back. yikes

now THAT'S some customer service

San Francisco

lol ok i think its time that i start to put together a track that people might listen to.

San Francisco

got something put together. i am just going to sit on it for a while to see if i still like it or want to change anything later with a fresh mind.

ad-hell-aide
wedanced wrote:

presets are for winners like little-scale because he is a winner.

ftfy

BOSTON
little-scale wrote:
wedanced wrote:

presets are for winners like little-scale because he is a winner.

ftfy

well, I'm fine with this

Chicago

how's this going?

Clearwater, Florida

thanks for the move of the due date to december my track is 50% done