Seattle, WA

im finding it hard to get a good sounding kick on here now that the preset is gone, can someone post how they do it maybe to help me out?

BOSTON

pulse, -2 octave, d, pitch down'd was the original kick, gotta fiddle with it though

Dude, I'm so upset :'( I just got into that whole chilled out sound of nanoloop, but I don't have any iOS devices, and I'm also not eligible for an upgrade.

I really really really wanna do this sad

Chicago
Frostbyte wrote:

but I don't have any iOS devices, and I'm also not eligible for an upgrade.

you can get it on Droid too

No droid either...I'm stuck with a silly little red dumbphone.

AWWW yeah, got a friend giving me his old 3G for me to work with smile

I better bang out a track in the next two days for this haha

BOSTON

DO IT WE NEED MOAR TRAX

Finland
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

DO IT WE NEED MOAR TRAX

Yeah Im sending a track, hopefully today, or tomorrow (thats 5th, right?)

Finished! Sending now smile

Clearwater, Florida

just sent you my track BR1GHT PR1MATE! Enjoy!

BOSTON

SICK BROS. im listening through all the tracks now and they're all totes solid. this is exactly what i wanted to do with this comp smile

frostbyte, dude, awesome cover art too. above and beyond the call of duty. I'm totally using it.

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Dec 5, 2011 7:20 am)

BOSTON

ONE THING! some people didnt give me Artist and Song Title stuff. Ive send emails, but if you want to drop em here thats cool too

Finland

Ok..track is down, now I just have to record it...live.

BOSTON

awesome. also, anyone who wants to put a second track in, send it to me! Sylcmyk has THREE in and I'm going to use em all (because they are mad sick).

Finland

Just sent you a link to private soundcloud!

I've got another track to send BRIGHT! smile Let me know if you want anything else, I'm totally down for making bonus material smile