Paris, France

Oh damn I want this so much I'd be glad to order you one LittleScale (Be it Kit or Prebuilt), but while waiting "When it's done" I shall stick to Deflemask for the moment, still haven't got the full hang of the Megadrive stuff yet smile

Sydney AUS
Lazerbeat wrote:

Dude, i wanna hear your tracks!

I'll put something together now. Up soon.

I'm using Renoise 2.8 and tracking Midi CC commands is fine. Hint: Ctrl+I

Tokyo, Japan

CTRL+I? Initialize?

/me is confused.

Adelaide, Australia

Lazerbeat: Ctrl+I = interpolate between values

And no I didn't make Today with Renoise. I made it with good old TFM Module Maker. smile

Tokyo, Japan

In the wild!!!

Turku, FIN

sexy!

nice, she looks really beatiful.........

New York City

Ohh, through the joystick port? This is interesting, I didn't know the joystick port would have enough throughput to do something like this.

Tokyo, Japan

Yeah, don't know if its significant, but port 2?

New York City

Both ports should have the same throughput.
Now that I re-think the babble I just spat, I think the joystick ports should have a throughput similar to serial ports, and even though I don't know what cap is there, since I doubt it gets to 115200bps, I doubt that much is necessary. My Amiga serial MIDI interface probably goes fine at 38400bps.

Tokyo, Japan

ive never had it choke on notes.

BK

So if it's via the joystick port, would there be a way to buy just the cable and run the software that's required on, say, an Everdrive? That'd make this a definite buy for me since I already have an Everdrive.

Tokyo, Japan

It isnt just a cable. The cable plugs into the interface itself is a Teensy arduino based device which plugs into the 2nd controller port.

New York City
Lazerbeat wrote:

It isnt just a cable. The cable plugs into the interface itself is a Teensy arduino based device which plugs into the 2nd controller port.

Still, you wouldn't need the cartridge part if you have an Everdrive?

ad-hell-aide

looks good lazer.

BK
akira^8GB wrote:
Lazerbeat wrote:

Still, you wouldn't need the cartridge part if you have an Everdrive?

Yeah that was what i meant- if the software itself is just a standard cart, surely it could run on an Everdrive?
I think I may have confused things by simply calling it a cable, I meant the interface itself (not including the cartridge).