New Albany Indiana

So i wrote this because i get asked this question allot and i want something to give them that all i have to do is copy a link, so please tell me if i missed anything that should be in there.

http://bitmafiaforums.webs.com/apps/for … -chip-tune

NC in the US of America

Those colors are really painful to read.

西安
Bit wish wrote:

Useful Vocab:
Fakebit: i dunneven know.

IL, US

never loads for me, firefox protecting my relaxation level?

vancouver, canada

[chiptune as a verb]

SHUDDER

Montreal, Canada

the colours.. the colooooursssszzzz.

ohio gozaimasu

[insert unnecessary/irrelevant criticism]

Gosford, Australia

yea i didn't think the colours were that bad, bryface was just being funny though.
actually yeah purple on black is pretty nasty but it's kinda inconsequential in the end,

article is okay i guess! i like some of the tongue-in-cheek-ness of it but it needs a bit of proofreading/factchecking (sgb cart doesn't go in a nes) and could be articulated nicer. keep writing and you'll get better through practice.

Last edited by Victory Road (May 24, 2013 1:24 am)

Gosford, Australia

OT: i keep reading factchecking as fartchecking what is going on here

NC in the US of America

Yeah... if you want people to read that you really should choose a color scheme that's easier on the eyes. That purple is just a little too dark. Also, the writing style feels a bit amateurish. It reads like a forum post rather than an article.

Those colors are really hard on the eyes.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (May 24, 2013 1:26 am)

.FILTHadelphia

NES didn't have a Gameboy cartridge peripheral.

This guide is less how to make chipmusic and more how to buy a bunch of stuff before you write anything.

New Albany Indiana

Ok, thanks guys, it's a rough draft right now, that's why I turned to you guys for what I need to do.
So the sgb is only for snes and not nes?
Regarding the color scheme, I really don't care, I'm guessing you read it since you guys are posting here so there is no real problem.

New Albany Indiana
defiantsystems wrote:

This guide is less how to make chipmusic and more how to buy a bunch of stuff before you write anything.

It's more directed towards getting people started.

Madison, Wisconsin, USA

Chiptune Shopping List™

New Albany Indiana
xX 8 BIT CHAMPION Xx wrote:

Chiptune Shopping List™

I mentioned that we were going shopping.

N.E. U.S.
Bit wish wrote:
defiantsystems wrote:

It's more directed towards getting people started.

Why not reccomend free programs like sunvox, deflemask, famitracker, klystrack, maybe milkytracker, maybe piggytracker, etc.?