Westfield, NJ
CS wrote:

Notice how just about everyone seems to either frown or stare?

It's the UK, everyone's always depressed.

San Francisco

i thought it was against the law to smile in europe...

A gray world of dread

From the places I visited in europe, I found that the UK and Germany have the grumpiest looking people on the street. A lot thaw up instantly once you talk to them though.

Also you'd think people in the UK had the most reason to smile, being constantly on CCTV...

Last edited by µB (Sep 13, 2010 2:33 pm)

GNV / FL / USA
SKGB wrote:

u don't need permission to drop bangers

SKGB wrote:

SKGB wrote:

Sayin'

Westfield, NJ
µB wrote:

Also you'd think people in the UK had the most reason to smile, being constantly on CCTV...

I LOL'd, good one smile

Middlesbrough, UK

Haters gonna hate.... love how the pitch lowers as hes getting a telling to

UltraChip  was an amazing weekend.

Last edited by LastKnight (Sep 14, 2010 12:17 am)

Middlesbrough, UK
Edward Shallow wrote:

I think it's pretty terrible that you even thought doing this would be okay. The guy who unplugged it was clearly just distressed. There was like two or three old women in the video that were obviously just being ignored by the music. The least you could have done was keep it down. You can't expect everyone to like this music and anyone who does should be expected to listen to it in designated zones/their bedrooms.

... lol you sly bastard, it was your amp. and me and you gave her a good kicking.. dont you remeber>?

Bronx, NY

Is it just me, or has James lost quite a bit of weight? Looking quite sexy these days.

Liverpool, UK
DaPantz wrote:

Is it just me, or has James lost quite a bit of weight? Looking quite sexy these days.

oh my *blush*