GNV / FL / USA

Wheeling, WV

I'm considering doing the same thing. Buskers in Pittsburgh are boring for the most part.

Does anybody know what the conflict here was? As far as I can tell, he was on public property.

GNV / FL / USA

Also, who is that steampunk airship pilot that comes up at the end (just a little too late)?

Dude is seriously polite and handles shit better than people over here would have. Props!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

i heart CDK Specially when he's in a spanish wrestling mask.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

p.s. you would have seen Low-Gain hit a mutha fucka for touch'n my stereo...
well handled .

Minneapolis

Dude, did that guy just pull the plug?! HA!

Tucson, AZ

Melbourne, Australia
hotmessization wrote:

I'm considering doing the same thing. Buskers in Pittsburgh are boring for the most part.

Does anybody know what the conflict here was? As far as I can tell, he was on public property.

The conflict was that haters be hating. People just reject stuff that sounds like video games sad

Also this lady has probably never heard any form of electronic music, so she was like wtf is this noise.

Last edited by TmTgr (Aug 23, 2010 10:55 pm)

Los Angeles, CA
hotmessization wrote:

I guess it depends on the place, but just because it is "public property" doesn't mean that someone can come out and do exactly whatever they want there. I guess technically playing loud music in a public place can be considered disturbing the peace or some shit. I know that in most of the cities here in the LA area, if you want to do a performance like this where you're playing music with an amplifier in a public place, you pretty much have to have a permit. They're usually fairly cheap too. You can get a permit in the city of Santa Monica that allows you to do public performances that only costs around $40, and is valid for a year. If you're smart about it, you can make that money back in one performance with a donations jar and a stack of CDs.

astral cat
NO CARRIER wrote:

Also, who is that steampunk airship pilot

Last Knight, such a lovely guy!

San Francisco

that shit is for real. 10 times more hard core then that lame lotek resistance bs that fighter x is always pushing.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Melbourne, Australia

CDK about to break a motherfucker! Get all Incredible Hulk on their arse James! FUCK!

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Now that I watch again... Would you really go up to a guy that looks like CDK and just fuck with his shit?
Dude could destroy if he swung!

Anahiem, CA

Give that man a medal.