Buenos Aires, Argentina

YAYY, I love how looks the waveform viewer using the YM2612 while tweaking parameters. I don't get why I dont added this before!. heart

Last edited by Delek (Sep 11, 2012 11:47 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

Jeez man, wtf.  PCM samples ala Musetracker?  Deflemask is rediculously powerful.  I need to buy a netbook just to use this all the time!  I am constantly stunned at the updates in this software.  Well done! big_smile

New York City

Deflemask went from epic to legendary. What's next? big_smile

São Paulo, Brazil

deflemask is da shit.

Psydney, Australia
akira^8GB wrote:

Deflemask went from epic to legendary. What's next? big_smile

SID support big_smile

Matthew Joseph Payne

Now someone just needs to write music players for the genesis and NES with MIDI sync...

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Due to the reports I fixed the remaning bugs in DefleMask 8:

The write to $2000 in the NSF exporter was removed.
The waveform viewer now has correct size and it will not make the checkboxes disappear anymore.
The manual was corrected.

DOWNLOAD!

PS: I need a Mac to build DefleMask for the Apple fanguys!.

New York City

I can build it for you. I'll write you a message.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Sep 12, 2012 10:43 pm)

oh my god. it's happening. it's happening. it's happening. no longer need to dual boot to be with my love deflemask!

Milwaukee, WI

+1 for mac support.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Btw, due to awesome feedback, this minor details has been added to DefleMask to improve the workflow:

Now you can use step 0 if you want, this will prevent the cursor to move, but you can enter notes in the selected row.
Now if you set a new instrument in the patterns, that instrument will be automatically selected from the instrument list.
Fixed a bug with the EF effect.

DOWNLOAD

The Mac version is cooking right now.

São Paulo, Brazil

yey! Deflemask for mac!

matt's mind

wow, this is pretty exciting!

Buenos Aires, Argentina

DefleMask Updated to fix some stuff of the NES.

NEWS:
Fixed a bankswitching bug in the NSF Exporter.
Fixed a bug in the change volume command in NES that was causing a change in the duty cycle.
Fixed a bug in the noise channel mode of the NES.
Now you can listen to sub-A1 frequencies in the exported files of the NES.
Now you control the noise of the NES using 2 octaves to reach all possible frequencies.
Added some checks to prevent redundant writes to the output files.
Demo Song added to SEGA Genesis: Devo - Gates Of Steel.
Both Linux and Windows builds updated.

EDIT: Also I included a track from Yu-Gi-Oh on NES, done by jrlepage and also fixed a potential crash while changing the pitch of the samples.

DOWNLOAD

NSFPlay was updated to support the DefleMask's NSFs (btw, they work on the actual hardware).

Last edited by Delek (Sep 16, 2012 8:38 pm)

Canada

How's the mac port looking:D?
After finding VGMM gone (and therefore unable to download/use), I'm way too excited for this.

Last edited by Jansaw (Sep 23, 2012 3:15 pm)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I will be fully focused in the Mac port right now, my Linux VM was corrupted due to a Hard Disk failure, so I was fighting with this rather than getting Mac to boot. So, for now, I can release this update with both Linux and Windows builds:

DefleMask 8 Update 4 arrived to improve even more the workflow!.

NEWS:
UPDATE 4 (@ 23/09/12):
Added new shortcuts: Ctrl+Left/Right to swap between channels.
Now while editing effects the cursor will move to the next effect value rather than go downwards.
Now you can move the Instrument Editor Window with Alt+Up/Down, now the users without a mouse wheel should scroll it fine.
Now you can use Shift+Enter to play only the current pattern.
Now you can control the Sliders with the mouse wheel, this give you more precise control for them (for example, in the pattern matrix position).
Now the artist name and song name are correctly stored in rom files of NES and Game Boy.
Changed the Next/Previous Instrument shortcut to Alt+Left/Right, in order to avoid conflicts with the Selection (previously it was Shift+Left/Right).
Fixed the Full Screen crash, now you can press Alt+Enter and DefleMask will appear in Full Screen mode.
Fixed a bug in Genesis that was present after loading some type of presets.
Fixed a bug after loading a DMF that was causing to load incorrectly the Pitch and Amp of the Samples.
Fixed the relation between EDxx (note delay) and other effects.
Fixed a crash while using Step 0.
Both Linux and Windows builds updated.
Manual Updated.

DOWNLOAD!

EDIT: Well, my Core2Duo E4400 don't have Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x), and it is required to run Mac OS X in Virtual Box.

Last edited by Delek (Sep 23, 2012 6:12 pm)