Ciudad de méxico, MX

linux version? you´re amazing!

gracias delek!

Canada
Delek wrote:

EDIT: Well, my Core2Duo E4400 don't have Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x), and it is required to run Mac OS X in Virtual Box.

NNooooo. If I lived closer I would let you use mine to get it up and running!

Buenos Aires, Argentina
Jansaw wrote:

NNooooo. If I lived closer I would let you use mine to get it up and running!

What a shame!. Akira/8GB should be in my city but he is touring all over the world and leaved me alone. tongue

Btw, guys, CRITICAL UPDATE to DefleMask, a potential crash was introduced in one of the latest updates, so it is priority to update it to the Update 6 (you should read Ver. 8 u6 in the Intro/About Screen)

UPDATE 6 (@ 26/09/12):
Fixed a huge stability issue, a crash condition was discovered by users and fixed!.
Fixed a bug after loading a DMF from OS Explorer that was causing to load incorrectly the Pitch and Amp of the Samples.
Both Linux and Windows updated.

DOWNLOAD!

Last edited by Delek (Sep 26, 2012 9:02 pm)

Canada

Boo-urns. That's alright. Hopefully I'll be able to program FM genesis goodness on a tracker very soon:)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Linux version updated!, the roms exporting path was using "\" instead of "/" and that was creating very crazy filenames. So, those that are using Defle on Linux, update please!.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

DefleMask 8 Update 8 Released!. Added one more octave to the SN76489 and fixed a bug in the WAVE Channel of Game Boy.

São Paulo, Brazil

Delek.

You are insane.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I'm insane to clean DefleMask of bugs!, it should be stable and without surprises before adding more systems.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Btw, thanks to some jrlepage reports, UPDATE 9 IS HERE!.

NEWS:
Fixed a bug while loading extreme large DMF files.
Fixed a bug while exporting extreme large ROM files.
Song Added for PC-Engine: Daniel Greenwood - Hiver.
Both Linux and Windows builds updated.

DOWNLOAD!

Last edited by Delek (Oct 7, 2012 12:47 am)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

DefleMask 8 update 10 to fix two minor flaws:

* Now you can reach the highest frequency of the SN76489 (A-7#).
* Fixed a bug in the Waveform Display (a random vertical bar moving across the waveform).
* Both Linux and Windows builds updated.
* Manual Updated.

DOWNLOAD!

Last edited by Delek (Oct 12, 2012 9:40 pm)

Canada

It's a great tracker big_smile. I've been running it through Crossover for Mac with little bugs (can't use Control+Function keys to increase note/octave etc, can only use backspace function... can't delete one note and have to use Cut instead).

A couple of suggestions that I thought would make music creation easier, but couldn't find out how to do in the manual:

- A Previous/Next Pattern control (Switch between patterns while editing)
- Ability to play/preview the instrument sound before the load window closes (instrument load window could stay open so you can hear what it sounds like before it closes, cutting the need to keep on having to click edit>load instrument>scroll>select)
- A save control (Control+S) that saves the .dmf
- Maybe the oscilloscope could go red if the song clips? I've been experiencing clipping while playing back through my Sega/tv (v1)... but maybe it already does and this is just a problem with my cables.

Just some thoughts lol Keep up the awesome work Delek!

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Nice, Defle 8 Update 11 Released!.

NEWS:
Now you can press Ctrl+S to save the module at any time (and changed the default Custom Shrink shortcut to Ctrl+W to avoid a fight with the Quick Save).
Now the instrument list will not be closed after you select an instrument (you can test the ins list faster).
Fixed a small bug in the YAMAHA YM2612 emulation.
Now the NOTE-OFF do not cancel the portamento effect.
Added Go To Bottom key, default: KEY END.
Now you can reach the highest frequency of the SN76489 (A-7#).
Manual Updated.
Both Windows and Linux builds updated.

DOWNLOAD

Canada

Amazing!
You're on a roll. Can't wait for Mac support;)

EDIT: Seem to be having channel mute problems. Soloing a channel seems to only mute the PSG tracks?

Last edited by Jansaw (Oct 12, 2012 11:13 pm)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Oopps, yes, I removed the muting for the YM2612 due to a mistake. Touching the Emulator code is dangerous!. tongue Please re-download it!, it is fixed now. Thanks for the reporting this.

São Paulo, Brazil

Delek, how's the mac version going?

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Bad, my CPU does not have the virtualization thing that requires MAC to run in a VM, and I don't have money to buy a MAC, so the Mac port is in stand by for now.