San Francisco

i am using 10.8.2.

Truthfully  i have found a lot more trouble caused by this os upgrade then benefit. There is even an issue they have with headphone/input jack not being able to switch to input mode because the software wont recognize it. I have been forced to use a usb external soundcard for everything. its a hug pain in the ass.

everything worked fine when i was using 10.6

There is a lot of issues going on that mac wont adress.

N.E. U.S.

Bug:

When you select that oscillator algorithm with 4 operators on the YMU759 on Windows 7, you get that graphical error with the AR. You can actual still move the bars if you click in between the bars. It is repeatable as I've done it after reopening the program. Sorry if this has been already mentioned/fixed.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Thanks for the report, it is fixed and on next update that bug will not be present.

PS: In order to maintain this thread clean, bug reports should be posted here: http://www.delek.com.ar/forum/bug-reports/

Chicago IL

There was actually a request I had a ways back, that got buried cause it was the last post on a page and other people posted stuff after.

I was wondering if there would be a way to interleave the groove the way VGM MM does? It's pretty much the only thing keeping me from converting to deflemask. You can write in X/X/Y/Y in ways that you could never do in X/Y. Or is there something I'm missing about how to set the groove to this?

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I don't know how VGMMM works, so I can't answer if you could do that with DefleMask.

Apart from the Speed X/Y and Base Time, you could use 9xx and Fxx effects to change dynamically the speed and get whatever you want per frame. Hope that this helps.

Last edited by Delek (Feb 19, 2013 2:41 am)

Chicago IL

Well the interleave option is like, X/Y groove at interleave 1 is X/Y, interleave 2 is X/X/Y/Y, 3 is X/X/X/Y/Y/Y etc. I'll try out those commands though, thanks!

Canada

Mac Deflemask for noobs (myself included... using SL,10.6.8):

1) Press command+shift+g, type in /usr/ (Scrotch)
2) Drop 'libSDL-1.2.0.dylib' from Deflemask_mac folder into 'lib' folder
3) Double click Deflemask unix file
4) ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Last edited by Jansaw (Mar 7, 2013 4:18 am)

Chicago IL

But you can get into your usr folder just by hitting command-shift-g and typing in /usr/, that's a lot of unnecessary stuff

Canada
Saskrotch wrote:

But you can get into your usr folder just by hitting command-shift-g and typing in /usr/, that's a lot of unnecessary stuff

Much easier, haha. Ya'learn something new every few days...

Chicago IL

I mean it's like the third or fourth time I've said it in this thread, no one seems to pick up on it

San Francisco
Saskrotch wrote:

I mean it's like the third or fourth time I've said it in this thread, no one seems to pick up on it

I did :3

I just didnt say anything.

Canada

waaaaaaah...

Canada

This is relevant... played a set at my uni's music festival using Deflemask projected on a big screen, drums (friend), and electric guitar (me). Played a Genesis song I made called Lab Hours.

Last edited by Jansaw (Mar 8, 2013 3:35 am)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Amazing!!!! There's a video of that performance?!

Canada

Yes, there certainly is... played it along with 3 LSDJ songs. I'll try and get the video up soon when school's not so busy and post the youtube link:)

Canada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjEGpo_MqZ8
Deflemask tune (Lab Hours) starts at 11:30. Three other lsdj tunes are also presented.