San Angelo, TX
Jake Allison wrote:
DataFix wrote:

well, i know Vic personally, so he already knows. hahaha.

i go to high school (junior), i\'m 17 years old, and my life outside of is pretty much all skateboarding. i\'m sponsored by a local skateshop called Benjamin\'s Surf and Skate, and have been flowed 4 packages from Volcom. other then that, i produce some hip hop beats for a music collective called ASF (AliveSinceForever) and make my own chillwave type beats.

smile

Im an 18 year old junior (old junior tongue) I like skateboarding and hip-hop. wink bad at skateboarding because I am 6\'4\" and clumsy wink but I love the culture and sport and like to be involved in my local scene smile I used to longboard and wakeboard, but all of that went to new car parts when I got my xB big_smile not a bad thing really wink anyway... I just thought we had a lot in common - this is weird, sorry sad

Skatboarding is a joke, it\'s all about scootering
Electric scootering...

orange county, CA

Im an 18 year old junior (old junior tongue) I like skateboarding and hip-hop. wink bad at skateboarding because I am 6'4" and clumsy wink but I love the culture and sport and like to be involved in my local scene smile I used to longboard and wakeboard, but all of that went to new car parts when I got my xB big_smile not a bad thing really wink anyway... I just thought we had a lot in common - this is weird, sorry sad

hahaha, not weird at all dude, it's awesome to know there's people in the chip scene with the same kind of interest. and yeah skating is great dude. but hey, i bet those parts were worth it, xB's are sick. i'd love to have one myself.
smile

Cambridge UK
ant1 wrote:

tomorrow i'm going to reinstall linux and take one of my guinea pigs to the vet

I use to have 4 guinea pigs and I still need to reinstall Linux.

Gosford, Australia

22 years lame and also a high school dropkick (high five, JT!), used to live with a chipbro but i'm in love with a chipho (she's not a ho i just wanted to rhyme really desperately), studying psychology at the university of newcastle (australia, not upon-tyne), play in a sponsored urban terror team (it's a computer game i'm not a terrorist ok), don't work at the mo' but live alright at my mum's house off of scholarships and welfare woohoo.

i also love my cat her name is tesla and she is my darling little angel pie

Cambridge UK

James, you have some hair competition ^

buffalo, NY
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

i am the god of hair

i am the Mephistopheles of hair

Gosford, Australia
George wrote:

I'm a 27 yo girl living in Montreal, moving to England in 3 weeks.

i thought it'd be wacky if you were actually from brooklyn in australia

you can buy some killer fish 'n' chips there, just sayin'

Last edited by Victory Road (Apr 25, 2012 4:54 am)

Cambridge UK

Nah just trying to be cool.

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

6 classes a week, work full time, wife and i just bought a house last week and needs a little more work before we can start moving in.  Needless to say life outside of chip is all i have been lately.

Rhode Island

i live in washington state with my girlfriend, my dog, and her two cats. during the day i do i wide range of engineering analysis for various nuclear power plants. then i come home, play with my dog and write some tunes and watch tv with the girl

BOSTON
George wrote:

James, you have some hair competition ^

what was that you said veronique?

wink

Cambridge UK

You're in a KPop boys band now, James?

South Jersey, USA

I live with my wife and cat, Peanut. Peanut isn't my wife, he's a cat and besides he's male. I work a full-time graveyard shift job in a group home for children with special needs and a part-time job doing ABA therapy for a kid who lives with autism. I also enjoy geocaching and talking with buddies on irc. I need to exercise more.

Cambridge UK

I can play this game too.

Portland

Full time college (studying history) and I make sandwiches for a living.  I drive long commutes every day.
Buy too many things at thrift stores.  Skateboard around school.  Live with my gf for most the week sometimes.
I built a studio with my friend the other day, that's pretty neat.

BOSTON

HAIRFIGHT: BARBECUE EDITION!

take that!!!