The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Oh shit, I need popcorn!

Cambridge UK

You can't handle all this hairiness, quit already James.

BOSTON

GEORGE USED BOOB!!!

ITS VERY EFFECTIVE.

Cambridge UK

:3

Cambridge UK

Also, my makeup looks better than yours.

BOSTON

i think you can do better than that actually...

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Apr 25, 2012 6:08 am)

BOSTON

lets go natural here, i cant compete with products

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Apr 25, 2012 6:15 am)

Cambridge UK

Natural it is then.

Sweden

I play a lot of different instruments and jam with friends, make C64 demos and play around with old computers. I am currently a programmer by profession. I'm a university dropout, but I intend to finish that some day.

EDIT: Hello 6965832838_0114a8d603.jpg want to go for a coffee?

Last edited by boomlinde (Apr 25, 2012 7:41 am)

Texas

Oh shit, I just woke up and it looks like this thread blew up!
Glad I made it!

Gosford, Australia

yo i can play the hair game too

omg selfiessss!!

Last edited by Victory Road (Apr 25, 2012 7:26 am)

detroit

hairtune is dead, y'all.

England

I'm begining to go bald.
I foster homeless cats. They are all loverly and I miss them when they find a home.
I'm a buyer for NEC. I help buy all kinds of technological crap. I hate it but I get ok money.
I like making music, reading old scifi books, my girlfriend and the sort of films that all the people I know think i'm weird for liking.
Everything is ok really.

Last edited by Jellica (Apr 25, 2012 8:05 am)

UK

I'm a web developer and a student on an AI Masters programme.
(Although, I don't think I'm qualified to answer any more because I barely have a toe in chiptune these days.)

Godzilladelph

oh it's on like donkey kong

Louisiana

23 born in march. I work a part time job in a mall getting paid minimal wage of course, currently fighting for a promotion. I have an awesome fiancé that deals with all of my shit which makes her even more badass. Currently trying for a baby actually, so fingers crossed. I custom paint gameboys for myself and others in my spare time. I'm usually always on this site to see what's new and happening so I can be kept up to date and fill my friend in that has drifted from the internet side of chiptunes since he got married. When I can I try to do new weird crap to DMG cases such as my fuzzy domo boy i recently finished. We have two female cats one named Dib from Invader Zim..when i got her I was told she was a boy and by the time I realized she wasn't she had already learned her name, so I call her Diberella or Diberelli sometimes just to make it sound somewhat like a girls name..inward very fond of the song te mice from Cinderalla song about her calling her Cinderelli..pathetic I know but it makes me feel better about te name. The other ones name is Tonks from Harry Potter. Grew up reading the books so don't hate. I also have a Brazilian pure bred Red Tail Bao which I'm very proud to own considering they are one of the only "true" red tail boas in the world. She's pretty bad ass and her name is Willow like the old ass movie from the 80s, the little small guy, I'm sure the older generation will know what I'm talking about lol. I have an obsession with collecting anything related to the Halo video game franchise particularly the mega blocks toys they released. Also a huge fan of Star Wars I watch it constantly all the time and luckily my lady is hardcore into it too, i got lucky lol. I also have a thing for collecting things Batman related huge fan, I actually own an original released Adam West style bat mobile model in mint condition that sits in a glass box that was giving to me by my father. He bought it when he was a kid the day it was released. I also have a very rare Heath Ledger joker poster, printed in Latin,  I got signed by him roughly 6 months before he died. I'm very proud of that because so far he's the only thing that made watching any of the Christian Bale Batmans worth watching. ~fingers crossed~ they don't ruin the next one, but not holding my breath. Other than playing video games and spending time with my lady that's about it. I don't really do much, i just have a lot of crap. Oh and i cook, a damn good cook actually. Which works because my lady doesn't lol, unless it's macaroni.

So yea; my lady, work, cook, gameboys, collect stuff and macaroni..that's my life pretty much.