New England, USA

hi, i'm sean. i live near kansas city and i've been a lurker on this forum for way too long - hoping to be a contribution to the scene in one way or another. nice to meet you all.

Garland, Tx.
Alpine wrote:

Any examples of your music? As a fellow famitracker using teen, I'd like to see what you've come up with yo.

FamiTracker  song in specific: https://soundcloud.com/dade_robison-tilt/14-dades-theme
SoundCloud in general: https://soundcloud.com/dade_robison-tilt

Also, if I wanted to share my music here, should I upload it somewhere else (i.e. Soundcloud/bandcamp etc.), and link it, or can I upload it here when starting a thread (like at the FamiTracker forum).

UK, Leicester
Legacy wrote:
Alpine wrote:

Any examples of your music? As a fellow famitracker using teen, I'd like to see what you've come up with yo.

FamiTracker  song in specific: https://soundcloud.com/dade_robison-tilt/14-dades-theme
SoundCloud in general: https://soundcloud.com/dade_robison-tilt

Also, if I wanted to share my music here, should I upload it somewhere else (i.e. Soundcloud/bandcamp etc.), and link it, or can I upload it here when starting a thread (like at the FamiTracker forum).

Followed. I'm going to check your tracks out when I get back from school. You can upload tracks here without starting threads, just go to the music section and click "submit new music" You can make a thread requesting CC on a song that you've uploaded though.

well, i guess i should introduce myself as well. ' a 7th grader, and i'm new to chip music, but i've been making mixes and bad crap on my ipod since like 4th grade. i got my korg r3 last year, and now i make good crap music.

Clermont-Ferrand, France
Alpine wrote:
Legacy wrote:

Hey guys, I guess I'll introduce myself as well. I've been making chiptunes since I was around 11, when I found FamiTracker while searching for god knows what. In the past 3 years I've worked with FamiTracker, LSDJ (lol no songs here wtf), and Ableton Live 9 (I'd include Audaciity, but I don't consider it a music making program. XD). I own a GBC/GBA but lack the funds to get a usb smart card because I'm 14 and a jobless teen. Yaaay no money! So.. yeah. e.e All I ever do when I'm not at school is play minecraft and make music. It's pretty much my only hobbie (loserftw). Thanks for listening to my annoying intro whatever, and I'll be seeing you around.

Same here, but I'm an old man ahah.
Your tune is very nice.
I'm catching this opportunity to introduce myself as well : hi, I'm a french guy who's currently trying to learn chiptune composition, and I use famitracker for the moment. I'm learning how to do something with LSDj, too.

PleaseLoseBattle wrote:
Alpine wrote:

Same here, but I'm an old man ahah.
Your tune is very nice.
I'm catching this opportunity to introduce myself as well : hi, I'm a french guy who's currently trying to learn chiptune composition, and I use famitracker for the moment. I'm learning how to do something with LSDj, too.

where did you get your lsdj from, cuz iv been serching ebbay for the past week and found nothing with the software on it. how did you get yours

Clermont-Ferrand, France

I ordered a cartridge from kitsch-bent and asked them to flash it with LSDj cuz they are nice lads smile

matt's mind
PleaseLoseBattle wrote:

I ordered a cartridge from kitsch-bent and asked them to flash it with LSDj cuz they are nice lads smile

and, speaking of, our shipment (god willing) will be here by the end of this week.  its been a long stay in customs for this guy...  sorry for the delay everyone!

Clermont-Ferrand, France

Not at all man, I was delivered pretty quickly, in less than 2 weeks (although I'm in France), and everything worked perfectly. Thanks !

kitsch wrote:
PleaseLoseBattle wrote:

and, speaking of, our shipment (god willing) will be here by the end of this week.  its been a long stay in customs for this guy...  sorry for the delay everyone!

how much to flashit and buy it?

kitsch wrote:
PleaseLoseBattle wrote:

whups, sry

Clermont-Ferrand, France

Go to their online store to see the products. You'll have to buy LSDj separately (for a few $), and give them proof, and then they'll flash it for free, but it's very well explained on their site, take a look on it.

whts the sight?

nvr mind, got it

matt's mind
maqs22 wrote:
kitsch wrote:

flashing is free with the purchase of the product (and future reflashing is free provided you pay for the shipping/materials to send it back to you, for what it matters).

prices should be listed, shipping is calculated for your location during checkout, you should have three options before the final payment occurs.  there are only a few locations where we have an increased rate for shipping due to special circumstances, but there are....  3(?) now i think only.  probably not you.

feel free to PM me with any questions, don't want to get this thread too far off topic!