Hi all! I'm new to the forum, just discovered chiptune and I'm interested in finding new artists to listen to smile

Cheers!

Hi all! I'm new to the forum, just discovered chiptune and I'm interested in finding new artists to listen to smile

Cheers!

Cheers from the cold north!

I'm a guy from Finland who likes to cook some D'n'B stuff with DMG-01. I currently make it with just one Game Boy smile
So, all drum 'n bass likers, check out my Bandcamp: https://soundcloud.com/vosini

And, if you make dnb as well, please let me know, I'm curious to hear other peoples chip n bass!

Hi, I'm new here, I got interested in chipmusic a whie back but it was only recently that I wanted to dedicate more time to learn how it works and how to make it. At the moment I use Famitracker and it's fine for what I want at the moment. I've been having difficulties in song making, so if anyone has any tips or previous experience, I would be very glad if you could share a few with me.

I only have two small tunes at the moment, but I'd like to make more. Here's the link:
https://soundcloud.com/user-954602641

Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a good day everyone.

Newcastle-upon-tyne

Hi Peeps!

I've kinda been into chiptunes for ages... but i've just taken the next step!

My DMG is probably due to be delivered today or tomorrow!!!

I did an order from DJ Transformer for flashcarts n other bits... but i haven't had any kind of response as to if anything is moving forward with it... I've emailed him separately to find out the score...

if anyone knows him can they give him a nudge or if anyone knows not to deal with him i will cancel the order and get my money back from paypal and go elsewhere...

I'm going to do a backlight mod, pro sound mod and possibly going to look at building an eq to go with it... maybe put it in one of those soundboy cases if i decide to use the headphone jack...

totaly noob at tracker stuff but will be posting on here for opinions!!!

Wish me luck!

Newcastle-upon-tyne

sorry for random double post!

Last edited by Shugs81 (Feb 11, 2016 2:42 pm)

Hello!

My name is Tim, and I'm new to this whole chip music thing.

I've played piano for a while, but I felt like I was something of a rut, so I started to try messing with a couple trackers and felt completely overwhelmed. Eventually I stumbled on LSDj, which—by virtue of its limitations—felt much more manageable.
After playing with it via emulation for a while, I did a little research, and got myself a drag 'n' derp cart and a DMG-01.

I'm currently interested in learning about some of the possibilities for expansion/modding. (though, amusingly enough, I haven't actually been using it for music all that much)

California

Hey all. console modder and producer here. Getting into LSDJ as I find the limiting factors on it helps me be more creative in composition. Plus, I love chiptunes big_smile Had a flash cart for a while now with LSDJ(I've even performed with it before, I just haven't made a full song yet) I just bought a DMG-01 and another flash cart so I can sync up 2 LSDJ's (I love dem chords).
I would do the emulation route but I hate using keyboard / controller, I'd rather have a physical device.

Hope to make some new friends!

What's up y'all. Just discovered this forum. I just started making punk influenced chip tunes with TherapSID and MidiNES.

France

Hi! My name is Cassandra Cérès, I am French but I sometimes use english forums dispites my average skill in foreign languages. Sorry for my grammar mistakes^^

About me, I create chiptune songs since 4 years with FL Studio, but my songs also look like "synth metal", with influences from Visual kei (japanese rock and metal, more or less).

Lake Titicaca

Last edited by JaffaCakeMexica (Apr 16, 2016 10:55 pm)

France

No, I don't know, and it doesn't matter. Being gay, straight or bisexual is not written on the forehead of people wink

Lake Titicaca

Last edited by JaffaCakeMexica (Apr 16, 2016 10:01 pm)

France

Are you kidding to me?

Last edited by Cérès; (Apr 16, 2016 9:15 pm)

Sweeeeeeden

JaffaCakeMexica, gay jokes stopped being funny when that thread went to the graveyard, mmkay?

Italy

Hi there!

I'm from Italy, IRL name is Daniele.
I use LSDJ to make my gameboy bleeps and I also like to make mods and arduinoboys smile
I'm into making chiptune from 2013 but I registered here because I'm a lazy ass.

I made also a github project to make the code of Arduinoboy works on Arduino Micro (https://github.com/zeroerrequattro/arduinoboy-micro).
I hope to make new friends and hear some awesome music!

PS here's my soundcloud profile: https://soundcloud.com/0r4