Brunswick, GA USA
danimal cannon wrote:

My friends couldn't be less supportive honestly.

I hope you don't mind me admitting that I find this statement uplifting in a personal way.

Last edited by chunter (Jun 14, 2012 11:41 pm)

Sydney AUS

I think that my father molested me from age 6 to age 11 or 12. It began after my parents divorced.

But when I'd be at his house on the weekends, he'd touch me in inappropriate places...like, we'd be on the couch watching TV, and he'd put his hand down my pants and touch me down there. He didn't finger me or go that far, but he'd still touch me. He liked to spoon with me in his bed in the morning when we watched Saturday mornng cartoons. He, throughout my childhood, constantly raved about how beautiful I was, and how I was perfect and how all of my features were perfect, and that I was just naturally beautiful.

Now I have huge problems with guys and with being sexual. I always sort of feel scared to be sexual with guys, and until now I never really realized why. I'm considered "pretty" and have had many boys that wanted to have relationships with me, but I've always been scared for some unidentifiable reason and never gone through with it. I'm 18 and have never had a boyfriend. I've never had sex. The furthest I've gone is giving guys a hand job and making out with them. And I'm generally only able to do that comortably when I'm drunk. I've had plenty of opportunities for more but always run away before I could do anything else. And even when guys try to pursue me, they get frustrated and give up because I am so hesitant and go at a slow sexual pace. I'm too afraid to tell them why. Because I don't tell them, they just think I'm wierd or that I'm teasing them, and they give up and move on.

I'm 18 years old and starting college. I really, really want a boyfriend. I want someone to share my life with. I'm so incredibly lonely, and I want to get over this "sexual fright" that I have. I've improved and gotten more comfortable with guys, and in the past couple of months I've come very close to having a real boyfriend and going further than I usually do. I finally met someone that I'm extraordinarily comfortable with, but it might not even work out because he's still half-stuck on his ex-girlfriend (and that's a whole other issue altogether).

I want to have a boyfriend and be honest with him about what has happened to me, but I'm afraid that he'll be disgusted or think that I'm fucked up and won't want to be with me. I'm afraid to let someone see that something so disgusting has happened to me and happened in my family. I don't know what to do. I don't want to be alone forever. Will guys be freaked out by this, or will they understand? I'm just scared and don't know how to handle any of this.

Savannah, Georgia

okay what

Indiana
abortifacient wrote:

I think that my father molested me from age 6 to age 11 or 12. It began after my parents divorced.

But when I'd be at his house on the weekends, he'd touch me in inappropriate places...like, we'd be on the couch watching TV, and he'd put his hand down my pants and touch me down there. He didn't finger me or go that far, but he'd still touch me. He liked to spoon with me in his bed in the morning when we watched Saturday mornng cartoons. He, throughout my childhood, constantly raved about how beautiful I was, and how I was perfect and how all of my features were perfect, and that I was just naturally beautiful.

Now I have huge problems with guys and with being sexual. I always sort of feel scared to be sexual with guys, and until now I never really realized why. I'm considered "pretty" and have had many boys that wanted to have relationships with me, but I've always been scared for some unidentifiable reason and never gone through with it. I'm 18 and have never had a boyfriend. I've never had sex. The furthest I've gone is giving guys a hand job and making out with them. And I'm generally only able to do that comortably when I'm drunk. I've had plenty of opportunities for more but always run away before I could do anything else. And even when guys try to pursue me, they get frustrated and give up because I am so hesitant and go at a slow sexual pace. I'm too afraid to tell them why. Because I don't tell them, they just think I'm wierd or that I'm teasing them, and they give up and move on.

I'm 18 years old and starting college. I really, really want a boyfriend. I want someone to share my life with. I'm so incredibly lonely, and I want to get over this "sexual fright" that I have. I've improved and gotten more comfortable with guys, and in the past couple of months I've come very close to having a real boyfriend and going further than I usually do. I finally met someone that I'm extraordinarily comfortable with, but it might not even work out because he's still half-stuck on his ex-girlfriend (and that's a whole other issue altogether).

I want to have a boyfriend and be honest with him about what has happened to me, but I'm afraid that he'll be disgusted or think that I'm fucked up and won't want to be with me. I'm afraid to let someone see that something so disgusting has happened to me and happened in my family. I don't know what to do. I don't want to be alone forever. Will guys be freaked out by this, or will they understand? I'm just scared and don't know how to handle any of this.

And he would constantly touch my ass or slap it playfully. Keep in mind, I was pretty young. I was young and in "La La Land" and never realized that there was anything weird about it until I was in the 4th or 5th grade. I sort of just began to see that my friends' fathers didn't do that kind of thing and just weren't as affectionate.

I started avoiding his house and not really wanting to see him, but I still didn't even know what molestation was or the fact that my father had been molesting me. I had just started to get this weird subconscious feeling that made me want to spend less time with him. Maybe in my subconscious I knew something wasn't right.

Around 6th grade was the last time he tried to put his hands down my pants, on the couch while watching TV. I tried to brush his hand away but he persisted. He got it halfway down my pants before I had to outright remove his hand. No words were exchanged, and we've never spoken about it since. Sometimes I wonder if he even remembers.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

What have you people done to my cm.o?

New Albany Indiana
boomglitch wrote:
abortifacient wrote:

Sick fucks..

And he would constantly touch my ass or slap it playfully. Keep in mind, I was pretty young. I was young and in "La La Land" and never realized that there was anything weird about it until I was in the 4th or 5th grade. I sort of just began to see that my friends' fathers didn't do that kind of thing and just weren't as affectionate.

I started avoiding his house and not really wanting to see him, but I still didn't even know what molestation was or the fact that my father had been molesting me. I had just started to get this weird subconscious feeling that made me want to spend less time with him. Maybe in my subconscious I knew something wasn't right.

Around 6th grade was the last time he tried to put his hands down my pants, on the couch while watching TV. I tried to brush his hand away but he persisted. He got it halfway down my pants before I had to outright remove his hand. No words were exchanged, and we've never spoken about it since. Sometimes I wonder if he even remembers.

OH GREAT SASKROTCH, I BESEECH THEE. DO WHAT I CAN NOT, SMACK THIS TOPIC BACK ON TRACK.

OT: my brother, who loves video games, ignores what I do with a passion. I think he's just jealous.

Indiana
Auxcide wrote:

OH GREAT SASKROTCH, I BESEECH THEE. DO WHAT I CAN NOT, SMACK THIS TOPIC BACK ON TRACK.

OT: my brother, who loves video games, ignores what I do with a passion. I think he's just jealous.

biddi-biddi-biddi

boomglitch wrote:

biddi-biddi-biddi

You know, I hate to derail this with more useless posts, but what exactly is this? I want to know if I need to switch from slightly agitated to pissed or slightly amused.

Indiana

biddi-biddi-biddi, I don't know Buck

I'm going to take this as a Buck Rogers reference.

OT: my dog loves my music.

Robotcity, the year 20XX

As long as I make music and don't od or what not it is fine with them. Yes, they accepted chiptunes as music.

mainz, grmny.

Edit: There was a photo here, but I removed it.

Last edited by Stern Fucking Zeit (Nov 14, 2012 11:27 am)

lolusa

here's my family vacation photo

lolusa
Saskrotch wrote:

my dad wishes i was in a band again

this sums it up for me.
When I told him I have an MC, he suggested I change my name to "Fiddy-Bit" So I guess it's nice he has a sense of humor, or ideas.

Portland

One time I told my uncle I had this big gig, and he asked me what I was going to be playing, and I told him gameboy.
He laughed at my face and said "I should just slap you upside the head for that one".

EDIT:
My parents are pretty cool about it though, they've been supportive.
However my dad asked that I quit bringing stuff home after I cam home with a box full of MSX macro/music carts. haha

Last edited by Dos (Jun 15, 2012 8:28 am)