Milwaukee, WI

Buy or die.

7" two song vinyl.  great artwork.. $10 -> http://www.radiograffiti.org/hexadeci-a … -the-dark/

it says they did a pressing of 300

shanghai

"the rewinding/finding a certain song drives me bonkers."

haha thats interesting. thats the exact reason i like tapes. I put one on in the kitchen , and album i swear i know insideout, and suddenly a song comes on i havent heard for 5 years and im like 'sheeet i totally forgot this tune was on this album'. Its easy to be lazy with cd's and listen to your favourite songs and ignore the others. When alot of the time, its those awkward/ un-instant songs that often turn out to have more longevity than the instant classics. Yes. I like Tape. Vinyl i love of course, i have close to 1000 records, but i meant from a DIY perspective, i dont think vinyl is worth going broke over just to say 'i released a vinyl'. I'd follow that up with 'cool, which label'....'i did it myself' and i d think 'shit man, you got wads of cash yo !' haha

sweden

http://2208records.blogspot.se/

Another guy doing lathe cuts.

Just posting for my own future reference.

all his preview sounds are awful.  i can't tell how the records sound.

after looking into it, i think if someone really thought they could sell 100 records then the price for vinyl would be possible.  i don't think i could.

TSC wrote:

Buy or die.

i did not buy it.

Chicago IL

hey, guys, the plural of vinyl is still vinyl. it's like fish or deer. it's a material. if you need to put an s on the end of something, use the word records.

Liverpool, UK

or "vinals".

Liverpool, UK

I'd do a Fatal Four-Way vinyl split, but the songs have to be about pro-wrestling, and the artwork is a faux-Pay Per View event poster. WHO'S IN?

Saskrotch wrote:

hey, guys, the plural of vinyl is still vinyl. it's like fish or deer. it's a material. if you need to put an s on the end of something, use the word records.

no, you're wrong.  it's vineyls. tongue

Puerto Rico

Swimming with the fishes.

Saskrotch wrote:

fishi, deerzus

duh.

Last edited by electricloverecords (Sep 28, 2012 11:45 pm)

Milwaukee, WI
electricloverecords wrote:
TSC wrote:

Buy or die.

i did not buy it.

You'll die eventually.

calmdownkidder wrote:

I'd do a Fatal Four-Way vinyl split, but the songs have to be about pro-wrestling, and the artwork is a faux-Pay Per View event poster. WHO'S IN?

Seriously? Me.

TSC wrote:
electricloverecords wrote:

i did not buy it.

You'll die eventually.

whoa.  you've got me there!