Boulder, CO
EINDBAAS wrote:

Deep respect for everyone involved with Blip Festival in all the years, and maybe even more for those who had to make this though decision. From our perspective Blip Festival had a lot of impact and is an important "centre" of the whole international scene and everything around it. It was always a great inspiration for EINDBAAS, although our crew only visited last 2 NYC editions (after EINDBAAS started). We can only dream of pulling off something even remotely close to what Blip Festival gave us. As said: there is no replacing, only new things emerging from now on. ♥

EINDBAASFEST 2013!!!!!

Utrecht, The Netherlands
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:

EINDBAASFEST 2013!!!!!

Actually this has been the plan for quite a while and is taking form slowly, but it's not an easy thing to establish. But like I said: new things will emerge smile

Michigan

this is definitely a bummer, i feel extremely fortunate to have had the chance to meet some of the most amazing musicians, and perform at one of the greatest music festivals ever. the sense of community and the feeling that i got from blip is something ill never forget.

Never went sad

Geneseo, IL

Death is Birth.

Joliette, QC, Canada
Sapr wrote:

Death is Birth.

Chip not dead !

AND NO PARIS EDITION? YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME.

The Bronx
Bit Shifter wrote:

...ducks.

Lexington, KY

Well, that's it.
Chip is dead.
Everyone put down your gameboys n' amigas.
Let's all get back to what's truly important:
Dubstep.

Utrecht, The Netherlands

Yes, Duckstep.

Rochester, NY

cowbellstep

btw, no real life events of people drawing ducks LIVE but still, so many more 8bit/chip musicians around.
The word has been spreaded enough right? Now, make your own destiny (and roll dices)

Plymouth, UK
pixls wrote:

Let's go to tokyo.

I like the Statikz/J. Arthur Keens reference :)

Sad to see Blip go though, never got a chance to go - impossible for me to get out to Tokyo too :/

FlashHeart

I'm just glad all you damn foreigners will stay out of my city and away from our New York women.

Riverside, CA

Chicago IL

lol superpowerless