Might give this a go.

Orange County, CA
an0va wrote:

since someone beat me to Feliz Navidad (lol, I have that one done already from a xmas compo that never got released), I'll take jingle bell rock

I feel bad now! Go ahead and submit feliz navidad I have a rad substitute tongue

Lavar wrote:

Might give this a go.

Sweet have you thought of a song? smile

Last edited by Dr Treble (Sep 15, 2012 11:37 pm)

Dr Treble wrote:
an0va wrote:

since someone beat me to Feliz Navidad (lol, I have that one done already from a xmas compo that never got released), I'll take jingle bell rock

I feel bad now! Go ahead and submit feliz navidad I have a rad substitute tongue
)

Hahaha thanks but no worries! I'd feel lame submitting an already written song anyway. wink

Orange County, CA
an0va wrote:
Dr Treble wrote:

)

Hahaha thanks but no worries! I'd feel lame submitting an already written song anyway. wink

Well if you want you can submit it anyway, do jingle bell rock, or remix it if you'd like (currently have you in op for jingle bell rock but post here or pm me for changes) because I've already got a collaborator for the cover I switched to :3

OP changes: roster to confirmed song selection. Pm me or post here for song selection for roster. REMINDER: you can pm me a different url to link to your name besides your chipmusic account.

Dr Treble wrote:
Lavar wrote:

Might give this a go.

Either "Let it snow" or "All I want for christmas". Also, last christmas isn't on the list yet.

Chicago IL, USA

I hope someone who is in one of dem fancy bands who incorporate chiptune covers Merry Christmas (I Don't Want to Fight tonight) by the Ramones.

Orange County, CA
Lavar wrote:
Dr Treble wrote:

Either "Let it snow" or "All I want for christmas". Also, last christmas isn't on the list yet.

I'll add those to your dibs, and add that to the list of songs nonclaimed. Thanks for your input :3 pm me if you'd like a different link to your name than your chipmusic account.

SadPanda wrote:

I hope someone who is in one of dem fancy bands who incorporate chiptune covers Merry Christmas (I Don't Want to Fight tonight) by the Ramones.

Someone forward this forum link to anamanaguchi. When they reject it someone else will pick it up :3

Tulsa, OK
Lavar wrote:

All of those need to be done!!

Orange County, CA
Jake Allison wrote:
Lavar wrote:

All of those need to be done!!

Agreed! Let's talk to our friends and get more people on this :B

About to update OP: someone had a question re:mastering.
I CAN master but I'm mostly going to leave all that creative biz to you the artists. Let me know if you'd like me to master but otherwise have fun with it.
Generic URL link reminder, pm me.
Annnnd hope your submissions are going well! Looking forward to hearing them. :3

Is it okay to do christmas-y vgm covers? If so, put me up for "Gillwing's Christmas Theme" from the game Christmas NiGHTS. I'd like to give it a shot ;D

Orange County, CA
Laffe the Fox wrote:

Is it okay to do christmas-y vgm covers? If so, put me up for "Gillwing's Christmas Theme" from the game Christmas NiGHTS. I'd like to give it a shot ;D

Doooo eeet ill put you down for it smile

OP changes: roster changes: url changes and new addition.

Last edited by Dr Treble (Sep 17, 2012 6:21 pm)

Tulsa, OK

Heya! I've got my friend Strong Suit on one

Add: Strong Suit - Silent Night
with
stongsuit.bandcamp.com

Orange County, CA
Jake Allison wrote:

with
stongsuit.bandcamp.com

Can you have your friend contact me! I'll shoot you my email for him smile

Tulsa, OK
Dr Treble wrote:
Jake Allison wrote:

with
stongsuit.bandcamp.com

I will smile

Orange County, CA
Jake Allison wrote:
Dr Treble wrote:

I will smile

Done! Thanks for bringing the comp to his attention! Everyone feel free to do the same, I'm networking this biz on multiple fronts :3

Orange County, CA

Updating OP regarding pre-release, tardiness, and to celebrate the acceptance of the second early submission! Hope everyone's having a great week and am looking forward to your submissions! big_smile

edit: Now with added excitement!

Last edited by Dr Treble (Sep 20, 2012 8:57 pm)