Santa Cruz, California
Vex wrote:

Ill trade you DMG clear orange for those color clear orange. Just give me til the 22nd and we can do it. I need some color clear orange and i have 4 sets of dmg clear orange lol

I already installed them in my GBC. If I'm tired of how they look by the 22nd, I'll totally trade with you. Have any other DMG button colors?

Santa Cruz, California

Just got back from my favorite local game store (fuck you, Game Stop!)

Nothing's getting done today!

Harrisonburg, Virginia
Teh D3th St4r wrote:

Just got back from my favorite local game store (fuck you, Game Stop!)
[img]thatgame.jpg[/img]

Nothing's getting done today!

I'm sorry for you. sad

Santa Cruz, California
Russellian wrote:

I'm sorry for you. sad

Whatever, dude. This game is SICK!
Some of the controls take some getting used to (re. clicking left thumbstick to run, and left trigger to sight weapons) but other than that, this shit is solid. It's like being in one of the movies... an Aliens game made by Aliens nerds. Set and sound design are top notch, enemy AI is fearsome on the more difficult settings, weapons capabilities are as varied as they are in Hλlf-Life 2... the voice acting isn't stellar, but I don't like cut-scenes anyway.

Louisiana

Yea i have a bunch of randoms, none of which are really sets its just a bunch if random ass colors. Lol

Santa Cruz, California
Vex wrote:

Yea i have a bunch of randoms, none of which are really sets its just a bunch if random ass colors. Lol

Post a pic of every spare color button you have (don't care about sets) I might just buy all of them from you.

Last edited by Teh D3th St4r (Feb 13, 2013 3:19 am)

Chicago IL, USA
Teh D3th St4r wrote:

Some of the controls take some getting used to (re. clicking left thumbstick to run, and left trigger to sight weapons) but other than that, this shit is solid.

those are the controls for every fps on the xbox ever....

Santa Cruz, California
SadPanda wrote:
Teh D3th St4r wrote:

Some of the controls take some getting used to (re. clicking left thumbstick to run, and left trigger to sight weapons) but other than that, this shit is solid.

those are the controls for every fps on the xbox ever....

You clearly haven't played Halo, Hλlf-Life 2, Time Splitters, Left 4 Dead... or any other FPS game on the xbox that wasn't Call of Duty. What I describe is the default setting for CoD, and the only other game I've played with that as the default is Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Harrisonburg, Virginia
Teh D3th St4r wrote:
Russellian wrote:

I'm sorry for you. sad

Whatever, dude. This game is SICK!

Fair enough. Not gonna shit on your parade. To each their own. :3

Santa Cruz, California

Well... now I'm just waiting on parts, and for some paint I requested down at the shops.
Nothing of any particular interest has happened.

Seattle, WA
Teh D3th St4r wrote:

Well... now I'm just waiting on parts, and for some paint I requested down at the shops.
Nothing of any particular interest has happened.

Everything you write is extremely interesting.

Louisiana

Pic as asked for. I apologize for the shotty pic i was trying to get closer to show the true colors but still disnt quite work out. I also thought I had more but Ive sent some out as random goodies to people and this is whats left.

Matthew Joseph Payne

I'll buy them if he doesn't. wink

Louisiana
kineticturtle wrote:

I'll buy them if he doesn't. wink

Lol okay. Well hea got first dibs on them. Also I want to keep a few of those random ponk ones in tje bag because I have some plans for them. I want to hold on to at least 3 sets of the pinks but the rest are up for grabs. I let you know if he doesnt want them.

Edit: dear god look at all those typos. Ehhh to lazy to fix them. I think they are translatable lol

Last edited by Vex (Feb 14, 2013 7:27 am)

Santa Cruz, California

I want everything that's not fleshy pink and a set of DMG clear orange (if you still have them).
PM me to talk shop.

Vex, where on earth did you get all those pinks? There seem to be at least 3 different shades, I've only seen 2...