washington
Russellian wrote:

...it's when you indulge in it to often or too deeply that you start to become a narcissistic or insular community. That's pretty much where we are now.

this is why I try to focus more on making music, instead of arguing with y'all, or even discussing all that much. I've only been a part of the chip community for a little short of a year, and I think this community is great.

Harrisonburg, Virginia
basspuddle wrote:
Russellian wrote:

...it's when you indulge in it to often or too deeply that you start to become a narcissistic or insular community. That's pretty much where we are now.

this is why I try to focus more on making music, instead of arguing with y'all, or even discussing all that much

That's why I just lurk here and laugh at everyone squabbling amongst each other.

Also:

basspuddle wrote:

I've only been a part of the chip community for a little short of a year, and I think this community is great.

Tulsa, OK

We can talk about what's wrong or just make what's is happening right now right.

I don't wanna be the problem, I wanna be part of the solution

*gets all emotional and starts to cry a little bit while while I put my arm around the bro next to me*

Gosford, Australia

dude its ok im here 4 u heart

ad-hell-aide

This thread is still going, huh

Melbourne, Australia

We're through the looking glass here people.